vCash

Ladies' triple-triple combinations - 2006-2007 VIDEO

A few months ago I posted my video with ladies' triple-triples from 2007-2008 season which can be watched here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyg12HNKHBw

Here is my new video with combinations from 2006-2007 season: www.youtube.com/watch?v=h74rtom9xZY

Enjoy, comment and share .

vCash
    I didn't remember so many 3/3 combos. Thank you so much for those videos.

vCash
    Great video bartek!

Wow, it really is incredible to see how quickly the level of skating progressed post-Torino. The amount and variety of 3-3s was probably the highest that year as it ever was or has been.

Miki: I didn't pay much attention to skating that year directly after Torino (all of my favorites had exited the sport) so I didn't realize just how many 3lz-3t Miki landed. It was a really consistent combo for her.

Mao: Incredible how light and easy all of her 3f-3lps were. No question on the rotations either...really great combo for her.

Carolina: Her 3f-3t was a kicker for sure...it'd be great to see her get that one back.

Yu-Na: Her consistency with her 3f-3t and later her 3lz-3t was incredible. It's the speed she carries through the jump and her quick snap to rotation on the 3t that makes that combination such a success.

Really remarkable level of technical difficulty...weird how it we've regressed since then...

vCash
    That was amazing. Shame rule changes and body changes saw Ando, Kostner and Asada lose their triple-triples. Of course Kim actually improved her triple-triple. And the big five there, Kim, Asada, Ando, Kostner and Meissner have held every World Championship since the 2005-2006 season and the Grand Prix Final Championship since 2005-2006 season outside 2010-2011 season. All won Junior World medals. Three winning Junior Worlds.

And the five have each held their respective regional competition. Kostner European. Meissner, Asada, Kim and Ando the Four Continent Championship. With those four holding every Four Continent Championship from 2006-2007 season until last season.

vCash
    My favourite was carolinas 3F+3T but the consistency of Kim, asada and Ando is amazing

vCash
    Thanks for the work, bartek, yet agian

vCash
    You're welcome!