Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cachoo View Post
    Do you know if the theme w/ UK shots has been posted anywhere? I keep missing the beginning of the broadcasts.
    I haven't found it anywhere yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by suep1963 View Post
    I had to change over from Google Chrome to Firefox to get the live stream video to work.
    I finally got it to start on Google Chrome. If I have more trouble with it again I'll try Firefox. Thanks for the tip (you too A.H.Black).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FSfan107 View Post
    I finally got it to start on Google Chrome. If I have more trouble with it again I'll try Firefox. Thanks for the tip (you too A.H.Black).
    Sometimes you have to go back and forth. Also - make sure you clear your cache. I have been finding that many of the browsers are being pretty slow. I think there is just so much traffic to the Olympic sites that everything is overcrowded and slow. At least the site hasn't crashed completely.

vCash
    Just got a weird error. I was trying to watch women's 3m springboard diving semifinals and NBC told me I couldn't because my parents' account didn't subscribe to MSNBC/CNBC. I KNOW they have it. We don't live in the part of NY that had issues with Cablevision, either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    Sometimes you have to go back and forth. Also - make sure you clear your cache. I have been finding that many of the browsers are being pretty slow. I think there is just so much traffic to the Olympic sites that everything is overcrowded and slow. At least the site hasn't crashed completely.
    I've cleared the cache and the cookies so many times over the last couple of days. The really weird thing is happening again today on Google Chrome--I go to the live stream, select my tv provider, log in, then the "select tv provider" pop up comes up again, when I click on the right one, it disappears, only to pop up again, and again, and again. Firefox works, but the flash player keeps randomly crashing--so I get a screen with a thing that looks like a puzzle piece with x's for eyes. (poor thing!)
    "Me, cutie/chicken, the egg cup, I am the hammer of my spoon!"--Jen_Faith translation

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789