- At least a year of thinking about how to watch the London Olympics
- Three months of planning and research
- Enough hours to work for a week
- Countless phone calls to DISH and discussions with my technical wiz relatives
- Tons of misinformation/misunderstandings with DISH
- Four sessions with the DISH Executive Resolution Team
- Three visits from a great technician who DID understand what I want to do, what equipment I need to do it, and worked with the ERT to make it happen
I now have -
- 2 Hoppers
- The ability to record 6 stations at once
- 2 external hard drives and -
- More than 7000 hours of capacity.
I am now reading the online manual page-by-page.
Then I should finally be ready for NBC and London.