Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

vCash
    I have the same concern as I will be out of town for a while and am so afraid they will be left on my doorstep to be stolen, ruined or blown away. I once had concert tickets left under my doormat that got soaked.

vCash
    FedEx has something called delivery manager. I don't have the link readily available, but you can find it right on their website. You sign up and they'll keep you posted on any of your shipments. You can set specific delivery times, have shipments held or change the delivery address. Some things are for an additional fee, but I've found it very helpful in the past.

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    I signed up for delivery manager. It would appear that you need either a tracking # or a reference # .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanette View Post
    I signed up for delivery manager. It would appear that you need either a tracking # or a reference # .
    Fact sheet for delivery manager,http://news.van.fedex.com/sites/defa...ct%20Sheet.pdf . A couple of key features:

Delivery and Shipping Calendar (free): A free delivery and shipping view allows customers to see incoming deliveries and outgoing shipments by calendar or list without the need for a tracking ID.
    Delivery Alerts (free): Customizable delivery alerts notify customers on the status of a package delivery, including when a delivery exception occurs.

It's actually a great service for those that travel quite a bit or maybe split their time between a summer and winter residence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R.L.Wright View Post
    Hello Everyone! I'm a long time lurker, but first time poster. I wanted to join in on the fun and let all of you know that I will be attending nationals this year. I'm from Alabama, so it's a pretty big trip for me, but I'm well traveled, so it's no big deal for me. I purchased an all event pass and my seat is in club section 139, row AA, seat 5. I'm also staying at the Chandler Inn Hotel, which is in Boston's south end. Luckily, it's only a five minute walk to an orange line T stop. The orange line should take me straight to the stop for the TD center, so that worked perfectly.

If there are any events, I would love to attend to meet new people and make new friends. I plan to be at many of the senior practices and of course, all of the events! I'm probably the most excited about seeing Davis and White along with Ashley Wagner.

I hope to meet some of you soon. I really looking forward to January!

I'll be attending Nationals as well and would love to meet some fellow fans. Are there plans for an FSU meetup or something like that? I think GoldenSkate members sometimes do a meetup at events.

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    I spoke to a Fed Ex rep and I am not in the system. Nor did Delivery Manager show that anything is coming to my address.Sice a signature is required, he said that I should have been sent a tracking #. I'm more than a little concerned.

vCash
    Since it's not possible for us to send all tickets at the same time due to the large volume of orders we have to process, your tickets have probably not been sent yet. If you still haven't received anything by the end of the window, that would be the time to start worrying.

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2014 View Post
    Since it's not possible for us to send all tickets at the same time due to the large volume of orders we have to process, your tickets have probably not been sent yet. If you still haven't received anything by the end of the window, that would be the time to start worrying.
    Thank you.

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammi View Post
    Fact sheet for delivery manager,http://news.van.fedex.com/sites/defa...ct%20Sheet.pdf . A couple of key features:

Delivery and Shipping Calendar (free): A free delivery and shipping view allows customers to see incoming deliveries and outgoing shipments by calendar or list without the need for a tracking ID.
    Delivery Alerts (free): Customizable delivery alerts notify customers on the status of a package delivery, including when a delivery exception occurs.

It's actually a great service for those that travel quite a bit or maybe split their time between a summer and winter residence.

Thanks for all of your help. I sent you a PM just now but your box is full.

vCash
    Hello Everyone! I'm a long time lurker, but first time poster. I wanted to join in on the fun and let all of you know that I will be attending nationals this year. I'm from Alabama, so it's a pretty big trip for me, but I'm well traveled, so it's no big deal for me. I purchased an all event pass and my seat is in club section 139, row AA, seat 5. I'm also staying at the Chandler Inn Hotel, which is in Boston's south end. Luckily, it's only a five minute walk to an orange line T stop. The orange line should take me straight to the stop for the TD center, so that worked perfectly.

If there are any events, I would love to attend to meet new people and make new friends. I plan to be at many of the senior practices and of course, all of the events! I'm probably the most excited about seeing Davis and White along with Ashley Wagner.

Richard
    How did you get Club Level?? I finally gave up on those LOL!

As for tickets I am assuming that if they disappear Boston will have to do something. Without delivery proof they are at risk but that's their call

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolla5501 View Post
    How did you get Club Level?? I finally gave up on those LOL!

As for tickets I am assuming that if they disappear Boston will have to do something. Without delivery proof they are at risk but that's their call
    Carolla, I think I happened to get lucky. I had meant to purchase mt all event package before individual tickets went on sale, but I missed it by one day. When I checked Ticketmaster the next day, there was *one* front row club seat available in section 139, so I'm guessing that I got lucky and was in the right place at the right time! Are you saying that club seats are the way to go? I sure hope so! I debated one whether to get those or Loge.

I also received my tickets in the mail near the end of last week. I hope everyone else gets their soon!

vCash
    Carolla, I think I happened to get lucky. I had meant to purchase mt all event package before individual tickets went on sale, but I missed it by one day. When I checked Ticketmaster the next day, there was *one* front row club seat available in section 139, so I'm guessing that I got lucky and was in the right place at the right time! Are you saying that club seats are the way to go? I sure hope so! I debated one whether to get those or Loge.

I also received my tickets in the mail near the end of last week. I hope everyone else gets their soon!
    These looked nicer them loge, but they can only sell what the box holders release. I have a good friend who may have access to a box...now the major decision, do I tell her i am coming and get box seats or just go. (She would only be up for 1 or 2 events so...)

vCash
    Just a note for those of you who have not purchased airfare. SW is having a great sale until Thursday 10/10/13. Other airlines are matching. I got round trip on Delta for under $200

vCash
    Just a note for those of you who have not purchased airfare. SW is having a great sale until Thursday 10/10/13. Other airlines are matching. I got round trip on Delta for under $200
    And to those of us who booked on Southwest.....I now have a $72 credit on my account!

vCash
    I was worried that my Nationals tix would arrive while I was on vacation. In a seriously good timing sort of way, a nice office services guy just brought them to my desk at work. Now I have to figure out where to keep them for 3 months so I don't lose them.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash

Richard
    I live in Mobile, AL, and will be flying up to Boston for the Senior events. I'm staying at the Fairmont Battery Wharf. Hope to see you all at the Garden.

Sam

vCash
    I signed up for FedEx notification and just got notified today by email that I will be receiving my tickets tomorrow. Thanks SO MUCH for the info I got here on FSU about setting up that notification----without it, I wouldn't have been home (had an appointment)!

vCash
    Are the tickets signature required? Mine are scheduled for delivery tomorrow and I will be on a plane. I don't mind if they leave them but there won't be anyone home to sign!

vCash
    I just purchased my flight today! Delta had an awesome sale. Combine that with the $100 credit I received for a delayed flight this summer and I was able to get my nonstop flights with taxes and fees for a grand total of $117. My tickets are in hand and my hotel and flight are paid for, so the only thing left to do is GO! I can't wait!

Clairecloutier, hopefully there will be a meet up of some kind. I'm also hoping that I can possibly meet up with the Davis & White group that is planning to be there. Meryl & Charlie are one of the main reasons why I'm coming, so it would be awesome to meet some other D&W fans!

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Are the tickets signature required? Mine are scheduled for delivery tomorrow and I will be on a plane. I don't mind if they leave them but there won't be anyone home to sign!
    If you bought them from the LOC you had the option of waiving the signature. I don't know about tickets bought from Ticketmaster. If your signature is required, FedEx will attempt to deliver again for five consecutive business days.
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming Fall 2014!****

Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast