Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    Got my call! I'm thrilled! Thank you, Boston 2014 and lovely Susan!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2014 View Post
    We have received a few questions about the priority hospitality pass as well as Club level seats and are in the process of adding additional information to our web site, but to answer your questions directly:

- The priority hospitality pass that will be provided to all front row and VIP level ticket holders will provide priority admission to a selected restaurant at TD Garden, which will allow those ticket holders to receive expedited service.

- Club level ticket holders will have a separate entrance, separate facilities and also food service to their seats.

I can confirm that yes, people have received calls today. We are working our way through the list and will continue making calls into the evening.
    Thanks. This may push her to Club Level. (Assuming Food might mean drinks and we all know that figure skating can drive us to drink! ) I will pass this on!

vCash
    We got through online about 5:30 on Monday afternoon. E-mail confirmation came through some time on Monday evening. Eagerly waiting for the phone call. Maybe today will be our lucky day.

vCash
    My order went in around 12:20 on Monday and I just got my call now. God bless Susan!

Happy with my seats and happier that I have more than year to pay off the credita card bill.
    "You just can't underestimate the power of positive underwear." 2013 Fruit of the Loom ad

vCash
    Any Tuesday people called yet? I'm getting anxious.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    Any Tuesday people called yet? I'm getting anxious.
    Remember, they said it could take up to five days to hear back from them.
    And so, dear Lord, it is with deep sadness that we turn over to you this young woman, whose dream to ride on a giant swan resulted in her death. Maybe it is your way of telling us... to buy American.

vCash
    My order form went in on Monday about 2:15 p.m. I got a call yesterday (Thursday) about 3:00p.m. from the LOC.

moving right along
    vCash
    oh dear. sounds like people who ordered later than I are getting calls. I hope I gave the right phone number.

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    I received my order confirmation email at 1:02 pm on Monday and received (and missed) Susan's call around 2 pm yesterday. I called back, left a message, and received a nice email this morning in which Susan informed me she would be out of the office today, but plans to resume making calls tomorrow (Saturday). I'm impressed with the level of customer service so far!
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    I'm impressed with the level of customer service so far!
    There's no way to do this that works best for everyone, and while Ticketmaster may be efficient, there are a lot of fees. But I agree that Boston 2014 has been wonderful in how well they've communicated with people and tried to balance everyone's concerns.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

moving right along
    vCash
    sigh.

I didn't think things through when I filled out my order form. Only gave my work land line phone number as a contact point. (and no...I won't be at work on Saturday.) Didn't mention that I was in Pacific time zone. etc. etc.

I wish there was an email or phone number I could use to add more contact information to my order so that Susan has it when she resumes call backs.

And I concur with others, Boston 2014 is taking extra-good care of us. xoxo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    What? Not hold seats for the fat cats who won't show up? It's almost as if USFSA enjoys skating broadcasts with lots of empty seats on the judges side.
    No worries these days, skating is hardly broadcast.

vCash
    Is anyone else concerned that it appears that two of the three official hotels won't be taking reservations from spectators? I'm worried about transportation, not available hotel rooms, since the shuttle they are talking about seems to be geared towards the official hotels. Not to mention the cost of hotels in Boston.

Briber of judges
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinA View Post
    Is anyone else concerned that it appears that two of the three official hotels won't be taking reservations from spectators? I'm worried about transportation, not available hotel rooms, since the shuttle they are talking about seems to be geared towards the official hotels. Not to mention the cost of hotels in Boston.
    On the website it says the Westin would not be taking reservations, but the link for reservations for the other two hotels will be active in about a month, per Boston2014.
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

vCash
    peibeck is correct. From the hotels page on our web site:
    Please note that the Westin Waterfront will not be accepting reservations for event spectators unless further notice is provided. To be notified of when reservation links become active for the Renaissance Boston Waterfront and the Boston Seaport, please be sure to sign up for special event notifications by clicking here.
    I think someone up thread might have mentioned that they called the Seaport and they said they weren't taking reservations, but that's because none of the hotels are open for reservations for the event yet.

We have a lot of rooms on hold, and if demand exceeds what we already have blocked off, we will look into expanding our capacity (we have already had exploratory conversations on this topic).

LadyNit - Please check your PMs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2014 View Post
    peibeck is correct. From the hotels page on our web site:

I think someone up thread might have mentioned that they called the Seaport and they said they weren't taking reservations, but that's because none of the hotels are open for reservations for the event yet.

We have a lot of rooms on hold, and if demand exceeds what we already have blocked off, we will look into expanding our capacity (we have already had exploratory conversations on this topic).

LadyNit - Please check your PMs.
    Oh, Ok. The FAQs say the Seaport will not be taking spectator reservations. Glad to hear we aren't down to one hotel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinA View Post
    Oh, Ok. The FAQs say the Seaport will not be taking spectator reservations. Glad to hear we aren't down to one hotel.
    Hi RobinA - I now understand your confusion. I am confirming this, but I think the FAQ has an error and I believe it should say "Westin Waterfront" not "Westin Seaport," as there is no such hotel by the latter name. There is the Westin Waterfront and there is the Seaport, and I think we just mixed up "Waterfront" with "Seaport," but let me confirm this.

ETA: Confirmed that it's a typo. We will update the web site as soon as we can (but it might not be until Monday since we're already after hours on Friday here on the East coast). Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and sorry for any confusion or unnecessary anxiety that the error may have caused.
    Last edited by Boston2014; 09-28-2012 at 11:05 PM.

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash

Hi, Boston 2014

Do you know when the charges will be billed to our credit cards? Thanks!

vCash
    Credit cards will be charged as soon as possible after the order has been processed.

moving right along
    vCash
    Got my seats. Kiss n Cry there we are.

Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast