Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

vCash
    Boston2014, when will the all-event tickets be on sale through Ticketmaster? I would prefer to buy them through the LOC, but I would also like to use my AmEx....

vCash
    Thank you Boston2014 ... I will give my Mastercard number when I receive my call.

vCash
    I am disappointed. All Event or nothing. No Championship weekend.

Guess they don't want fans who can't spend a week. Too bad

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolla5501 View Post

Already a complaint....shocking
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming Fall 2014!****

vCash
    Considering that they will also be selling individual tickets, it's silly to say they "don't want fans who can't spend a week".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolla5501 View Post

I understand your disappointment, but please understand that its our job to sell as many tickets as possible to make sure there are as many fans in the seats as possible to cheer on our skaters and also so that we don't lose our shirts on the event. This means that we are first seeking to sell all-event tickets. If there is still unsold inventory as we get closer to the event, we will offer individual tickets and may also consider putting together weekend packages if there are enough seats remaining.

vCash
    Boston2014, do you know if it is possible to sit together without being processed on the same order? For Skate Canada last year, the venue was able to reserve the seats next to mine for the person I was planning to sit with and then sell her those seats when she called (later that day) so that we did not have to send each other credit card info. I was just wondering if that would be possible or if I would need to arrange to be on the same order as anyone I wanted to sit with?

vCash
    Thanks to BYTCH and the wonders of the modern telephone, I have had my form submitted. The only one not happy is my credit card.

Thank you Boston2014 for your quick responses!
    "You just can't underestimate the power of positive underwear." 2013 Fruit of the Loom ad

vCash
    Dear Boston2014,

I know quite a few Japanese fans who want to get the tickets.

- Can you call them? (the time difference is 13 hours ahead of us)
    - Can you ship the tickets overseas?
    - Can you charge their credit cards issued by the Japanese banks?

Thank you!
    Last edited by YukiNieve; 09-24-2012 at 05:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122 View Post
    Boston2014, do you know if it is possible to sit together without being processed on the same order? For Skate Canada last year, the venue was able to reserve the seats next to mine for the person I was planning to sit with and then sell her those seats when she called (later that day) so that we did not have to send each other credit card info. I was just wondering if that would be possible or if I would need to arrange to be on the same order as anyone I wanted to sit with?
    We will certainly try to accommodate your request. Please put in the notes section "Please process with order from FRIEND'S NAME as we want to sit together," and ask your friend to do the same.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2014 View Post
    We will certainly try to accommodate your request. Please put in the notes section "Please process with order from FRIEND'S NAME as we want to sit together," and ask your friend to do the same.
    Okay. She has already submitted but will be earlier in line. Can she just ask them when they call her?

vCash
    Sure.

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    I understand your disappointment, but please understand that its our job to sell as many tickets as possible to make sure there are as many fans in the seats as possible to cheer on our skaters and also so that we don't lose our shirts on the event. This means that we are first seeking to sell all-event tickets. If there is still unsold inventory as we get closer to the event, we will offer individual tickets and may also consider putting together weekend packages if there are enough seats remaining.
    Thank you. In almost all Nationals that I can remember, Championship weekend packages, if available, have gone on sale only several months before the event.

Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    Already a complaint....shocking
    Look on the bright side: one less Eeyore to put up with at the event.

vCash

Well, "if there is still unsold inventory" is highly optomistic. You would be the only Nationals to sell out at all event.

And I bought Championshio weekend for Omaha last January
    I will buy individual tickets, but I expect you will actually get less money from people like me. It may just be Sat and Sunday now.

vCash

International Ticket Purchases

Quote Originally Posted by YukiNieve View Post
    I know quite a few Japanese fans who want to get the tickets.

- Can you call them? (the time difference is 13 hours ahead of us)
    - Can you ship the tickets overseas?
    - Can you charge their credit cards issued by the Japanese banks?

Thank you!
    We have already received several orders from Japan! It's great to see such enthusiasm for our sport from across the world.

For international orders:

- We would like to avoid placing international calls due to the time differences, expense, and potential language barriers so we would prefer to work out seating preferences with international customers by email. This is our preference but if a customer would feel more comfortable with a phone call, we will work out arrangements for that call individually via email.

- For international orders we will hold the tickets at the box office for pick up at the event or we can ship to a U.S. address.

- We have not yet had any issues accepting foreign credit cards.

vCash
    Thank you, Boston2014!
    Your prompt responses have been very impressive!

You'd be amazed to see there are so many Japanese fans cheering for US skaters...!!!

vCash
    Got my order in an hour ago, but didn't print it out before I went to the next page. Hoping all of my contact info is correct! Any idea how long before we receive a confirmation email?

Thanks!

vCash
    It should be almost immediate. You might want to check your junk mail filter.

vCash
    When will the calls begin?

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Posted earlier in this thread :
    It's a difficult question to answer because the timing of call backs will depend in part on the volume of orders we receive. We plan to start call backs immediately, but if we are inundated with a flood of orders right out of the gate, it will take us a while to work through them all.

I'm sorry to not have a more definitive answer for you at this time, but we should have a better idea of the timing on Monday once we see how many orders come in.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast