Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

vCash
    Glad everything worked out Debbie S. We are trying to be as accommodating as possible.

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2014 View Post
    Glad everything worked out Debbie S. We are trying to be as accommodating as possible.

vCash
    Got a phone call from SCOB. There are six of us that are sitting in the front row immediately adjacent to the judges. We're all stoked!

vCash
    First, thanks very much to all of you for the positive feedback so far - we certainly appreciate it. We're skating fans, too, so we understand the anxiety associated with waiting to find out if you actually got the tickets you want. We ask for your patience, though, as we are finding that providing the very high-touch level of service that we are aiming for is taking a bit longer than we had expected. We will get to all of you as soon as we can, but in the meantime, please be assured that there are lots of great seats still available so if you have already placed your order, we should be able to accommodate you. (Of course, we can't guarantee that your first choice will be available but it's a big arena with ample options so we're confident we'll be able to find you a spot that you'll be happy with.)

vCash
    Thank you, Boston2014, for being so accommodating and communicative with fans!

vCash
    Boston 2014, I'm waiting for the follow-up contact we discussed before placing my order.
    No worries, though.
    I know I will be contacted, asap.

Flying on a magic carpet over the planet where Disney princesses come from
    vCash
    Boston2014 - please let me add my thanks for communicating with us so well! It is definitely helping to alleviate some of the anxiousness. My last ticket-buying experience was disappointing and I really took issue with how they handled it. You guys get it!!

One question for you - we put an alternate phone number to call in the notes section of the order form. I assume you are looking for that, as well? (I am trying not to obsess but I can't help it. We're just so excited to attend this event!)

But again, KUDOS to YOU!

vCash
    Yes, we'll try all phone numbers provided. You will not escape us.

vCash
    All that worrying that I put down the wrong phone number was because I put down the wrong phone number.

But I got an email with a number to call back, and I did, and got the tickets of my dreams (and my friends' dreams).

The woman I spoke to could not have been nicer. I asked her how sales were going and she said very well-she had a lot of phone calls to answer.

Boston2014, I am so impressed and so grateful. And so excited!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kiss-n-cry View Post
    Boston2014 - please let me add my thanks for communicating with us so well! It is definitely helping to alleviate some of the anxiousness. My last ticket-buying experience was disappointing and I really took issue with how they handled it. You guys get it!!

But again, KUDOS to YOU!
    Amen, to this.

vCash
    Got our call Got exactly the seats we wanted

Thanks SCOB!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missing View Post
    The woman I spoke to could not have been nicer.
    Thank you - I have passed along your compliment. We are very lucky to have an amazingly talented, helpful and organized woman helping us with ticket orders and other aspects of the event.

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    I placed my order about two minutes after Debbie S and haven't gotten a call yet, so I'm getting a little nervous. Boston2014, do you know about how many people ordered in the first five minutes that they went on sale?
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming Fall 2014!****

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    I placed my order about two minutes after Debbie S and haven't gotten a call yet, so I'm getting a little nervous. Boston2014, do you know about how many people ordered in the first five minutes that they went on sale?
    Ditto.

vCash
    Same exact thing happened to me TanithandBenFan, I was 12:17, one minute later, and I haven't gotten the call yet, they are promising that a zillion calls came in at the exact same time...

Flying on a magic carpet over the planet where Disney princesses come from
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanette View Post
    Ditto.
    Me three. Is there only one person making the calls? What I have been wondering is, if the person ahead of you can only take calls at a certain time, does that mean that you get a call after that person finally gets theirs? I am all about fairness but this is killing me.

vCash
    It is wonderful to see such enthusiasm for an event, but I have to ask again that you please be patient. We are offering a pre-sale to allow you to skirt the not insignificant Ticketmaster fees. The downside of that is that we are processing all orders manually and yes, we only have one person handling orders at this time. And while it might seem like you and someone else placed your orders at the same time, we in fact received many orders simultaneously when we first went live. This means that even if you and someone else placed your orders only a few minutes apart, there could be 20 or 30 orders between you.

As I said earlier, we will get to you as soon as we can, and there is enough inventory at all levels so that you should all get great seats within the price level you requested.

We committed to a call back within 5 days. It has been only 1 day so far. Please give us some time to work our way through your orders. Thanks!

vCash
    If there's only one of her and she is a volunteer, please make her president of the club or at least head volunteer.

If there's only one of her and she is a paid employee, please give her a big raise.

And if you are the only other person there, bless you both.

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Thanks for the update, Boston2014! Hope I'll hear from you all tomorrow.

This is a message directed to the USFSA if anyone there is reading this thread - can you please stop blocking all-event ticket buyers from selecting sections on the judges' side? This happened at 2010 and 2011 SA and also at 4CC this year. Those of us who are willing to shell out money for a ticket over a year in advance should be able to sit wherever we'd like. Thank you.
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming Fall 2014!****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    This is a message directed to the USFSA if anyone there is reading this thread - can you please stop blocking all-event ticket buyers from selecting sections on the judges' side?
    What? Not hold seats for the fat cats who won't show up? It's almost as if USFSA enjoys skating broadcasts with lots of empty seats on the judges side.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast