Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

vCash
    Yeah, Jenna looks way old to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara View Post
    If ABC Family was smart, they'd do as with Switched At Birth and put up full prior seasons on Netflix/Hulu for catch-up. Given that I've watched shows like Gossip Girl and Privileged I'd probably follow PLL too, but I've yet to watch for that reason.
    Looks like they read my mind! At least I'll be ready come season 4.
    https://twitter.com/RokuPlayer/statu...21738514636800

vCash
    I know we're supposed to hate her, but Jody Sawyer returns!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I'm always happy to see Jody Sawyer. Even in that stupid "mmmMINT!" commercial
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    A 'special edition' version of Center Stage is now on sale at ShopKo and I'm tempted to buy it

Jody Sawyer just doesn't age, either. I mean, just a little bit, but it's been 13 years since CS came out and she looks maybe 3 years older and still just gorgeous.

I LOVE Caleb. LOVE LOVE LOVE him. He is just such an amazing boyfriend to Hanna. I can understand his evident issue with Hanna talking to cutie-pie Wren but I hope nothing really comes of that because Hanna would never cheat on Caleb.

Emily always gets the shitty storylines on this show. Is it because she's too nice to believably ever do anything terribly snarky?...

vCash
    I didn't think his issue was that she talked to Ren. I thought his issue was that she had been to the hospital to see Jenna several times before, hadn't told him, and acted like it was the first time she'd be going when they did talk about it.

vCash
    You might be right about that, actually.

vCash
    Oh my gosh, did Melissa miscarry?? She must have! Well, that's... a convenient way to get rid of that plotline

I would totally be as pissed as Spencer though.

vCash
    Did Melissa have the baby? Why is she suddenly not pregnant and the baby not mentioned?

vCash
    She said her interest in it all died 3 months ago. Isn't this 5 months later?

Edit: Yep, there it was.

Edit again: Man, Caleb continues to raise my expectations for teenage boyfriends. Why wasn't there a Caleb when I was in high school??
    Last edited by michiruwater; 06-20-2012 at 01:39 AM.

vCash
    1. Ok, that wasn't at all creepy, was it? As director Norman Buckley tweeted about the message of the show, "you can never be too paranoid."

2. I don't think Melissa was ever pregnant.

3. Caleb is a great boyfriend. Hannah doesn't quite treat him the way he deserves.

4. I am still incredibly weirded out by Aria and Ezra.

5. Jenna's got a gun, doesn't she?

vCash
    I don't think Melissa was ever pregnant, either, which opens up so many new questions.

Aria and Ezra will always be creepy and weird. Unless you're a tween. Then it's soooo romaaaaantic. But Ella Montgomery is awesome. HMC always knocks her scenes out of the ballpark.

vCash
    I agree, I don't think Melissa was ever pregnant. And honestly, Spencer should be a detective someday-she's so stealthy.

Ella Montgomery is fantastic. Best mom on the series, though Ashley has grown on me.

I'm trying to ignore the existence of Aria + Ezra.

Jenna is still creepy, but it'll be interesting to see happens with her for the rest of the season. I think she has a gun, too.

Caleb continues to be too perfect. For real, where were the guys like him when I was in high school?!

No Toby

Has anyone seen the preview for next week's episode?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    I don't think Melissa was ever pregnant, either, which opens up so many new questions.
    If she wasn't ever preggo, that would be a huge plot hole. IIRC, she was pregnant when her and Spencer got into that car crash...the doctors mentioned her condition, the baby's ect. If she wasn't really pregnant wouldn't she have bee outed then?

vCash
    So far I think this has been a great episode. I feel sorry for Melissa, which I never thought would happen again, and I feel absolutely terrible for both Hanna and Caleb - though I feel like if I were Hanna, I'd be at the '**** it' stage and I would have told him about A anyway. Spencer continues to have the strongest storylines. Which is fine with me.

Aria setting up a dating profile for her mum is kind of adorably hilarious. I like Aria so much better when she has real plotlines, even fluff ones like this, and as always Ella Montgomery is awesome. Ella and Ashley should have more scenes together, by the way.

I would love it if Emily had a non-Maya plotline though. Even if Maya!Cousin is super cute I'm glad she seems to be moving on. Bring back Paige!!

vCash
    Every time I see Maya, I have the urge to shout at Emily, but she's a SLAYER. She can call Buffy, and then Willow can smite A's ass. And then Emily can get together with Willow and Maya and Kennedy can go be lame together.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who sometimes hears Maya's lines in Kendra's bizarre Jamaican/Canadian/WTFisthat accent? *crickets. goes back to trying to catch up to season three. *

Seriously, Aria's mom would make a more believable teenager than Maya or Jenna.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Ok This show goes on my nerves now, I can't watch that anymore. They're dragging for too long the revelation about who A is. Everyone read the book I suppose so we know !
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    What? Are you in the third season?

vCash
    Pretty good episode.
    You know, from the very first I felt like Allison is still alive. It would take a lot of people in the medical field covering up and identifing another body as Allie for some reason, but, heck, this is tv, it could happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    Every time I see Maya, I have the urge to shout at Emily, but she's a SLAYER. She can call Buffy, and then Willow can smite A's ass. And then Emily can get together with Willow and Maya and Kennedy can go be lame together.

BEST. IDEA. EVER. Looks like we have the same taste in lesbian pairings

I liked this episode overall, and I'm like the pacing of this season as well. The only thing that bugs me is Hanna not opening up to Caleb. I get that she's scared of new "A" but I think Caleb can be a huge asset to the girls, but only if he's kept in the loop.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast