Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Oh crap, I forgot about the time difference and opened this thread.

Oh well. I'm not surprised. Whether or not I am pleased with it will depend upon the episode.

willnotaskwhothegirlintheredcoatiswillnotaskwhothe girlintheredcoatiswillnotaskwhothegirlintheredcoat is

vCash
    Oh, I loved it

vCash
    I didn't love it but it wasn't as bad as the 'A' reveal.

I know this is ABCFamily but Spoby deserves to be hotter, dammit. I loved all the little nods to the past - Spody makin' out in a shack in the middle of nowhere, Ezria in that one hallway having Serious Discussions, Ezra back at Rosewood.

...Does this mean that Melissa wanted her sister dead? I couldn't quite figure that one out.

The girls looked super hot in the dresses they wore for 10 seconds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley0884 View Post
    UGH. I'm so annoyed that the writers backtracked and had Toby be an "insider good guy!!!" It was so much better when we thought Toby was A for real, because he actually DID have a motive!
    While I agree with you from a writing perspective...I'm old and pervy. I need my shirtless Toby time. We can't have shirtless Toby time if he's on the A-Team.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    PLL gets a 5th season and a spinoff!

http://entertainment.time.com/2013/0...-spinoff-a-go/

vCash
    They already renewed it for a 5th? AWESOME.

Ashley Benson (Hannah) is one of the four girls in that awful-looking Spring Breakers movie with Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez, in case anyone is interested

I want Troian to get a nice juicy role in a good movie really badly. She was phenomenal this season. I really hope she has a long and glorious career.

vCash
    I love Troian, also, and imo she is definitely the best actress of the 4 leads. If you want to see her tackle a darker and more serious role, then watch her in the Youtube series, Lauren, the subject matter and language is definitely NSFW, so watch with caution.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wigs

I saw Spring Breakers over the weekend It's not a terrible movie, but it's no where near being a good movie, either. It's good for a few unintentional laughs.
    Last edited by Whitneyskates; 03-28-2013 at 01:18 AM.

vCash
    I already watched Lauren, and yes, she is amazing in it as well. I also think Ashley has a good shot at a long career. I would say she's the second-best actress of the girls, though Hale gets the worst material in the series by far so I suppose it's a little unfair for her.

I just realized that the other three girls all have partners I approve of and Ezria is currently toast. That's awesome. I just hope they don't go back to the awkward student-teacher thing from season 1 next season. Let Aria date someone new and then maybe go back to Fitz once she's graduated and they've matured a little if they have to be The Couple To End All Couples.

How's Ashley in Spring Breakers? Is it worth seeing just because I like her and also have a soft spot for Gomez?

vCash
    I usually think Troian is outstanding, but some of her scenes this season seemed a bit stilted. Especially her scenes with Toby, which is strange, since she typically carries most of their scenes. Toby is pretty, but get that boy some acting lessons!

I actually prefer Ashley Benson out of the four, as I think she's more versatile than Troian. I've seen Ashley truly make nothing into something on some of her cheesy made for TV movie roles earlier in her carrer. I'm glad she's getting more exposure with movies like "Spring Break". Hopefully it leads to more roles that really showcase her abilities.

I like Lucy Hale a lot too, she's been great in nearly everything I've seen her in, especially the CW series "Privileged". It's too bad Aria is kind of a wet blanket, kind of pretentious, boring character. I really feel like Lucy can handle so much more. We seen glimpses of a more interesting character in that scene of her trashing her Dad's office.

Shay Mitchell started off as just serviceable in her role as Emily, but she's really improved and grown a lot with this series. I'd like to see her in other roles as well.

Actually, if we include Sasha Piterse (Alison) I think she's the best actress of the bunch. She has an absolutely magnetic presence on screen. If anyone has seen the show "House" she played a cancer patient, and was phenomonal.

vCash
    How's Ashley in Spring Breakers? Is it worth seeing just because I like her and also have a soft spot for Gomez?
    She's pretty good in it, so is Gomez. I don't care much for Vanessa Hudgens (she comes across as having way too high opinion of herslef), but overall I enjoyed the film. Like I said, it's not terrible, it's good for some fun.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567