Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockTheTassel View Post
    I like that Emily has realistic relationship problems, but I wish they didn't happen every other episode. They've had Aria, Spencer, and Hanna all be with someone for half a season or longer, but Emily is constantly switching between Maia, Samara, Paige, and now Maia's cousin.
    Yeah, you're definitely right about that.
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Snakes...foreshadow much?
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    That legitimately freaked me out

Gosh, there are so many leads for next week...

Spoiler

I really am curious to see who the great betrayer of this particular arc is. Paige seems too obvious, but they went with the obvious one last time.

vCash
    Just started the episode but my heart just fell at the opening.

vCash
    OMG. That's all I'm saying.
    * Ice-dance.com *

vCash
    That was insane. Kudos to whomever it was who called Nate on being the Tru North stalker.

Caleb is obviously going to live, since he isn't already dead, so that's a relief. That whole thing was just... completely nuts. She's been through a hell of a lot, so I know I should cut her some slack, but part of me wanted Emily to ape it on Nate so much earlier than she did. I feel like she definitely had the opportunity at least once.

I thought the parents' reactions were way too subdued at this point. After all the shit their children have gone through, at this point they should be freaking out and asking some seriously hard questions. I mean, yeah, Ashley and Ella are the two that have been by far the most suspicious (also, where the HELL was Ashley?? Did they ever explain that? Caleb's in the hospital and she's not there with Hannah??), and Emily's mom has been gone, but a) I feel like Emily's mom was not remotely emotional enough (or numb enough, whichever way they wanted to go) after someone tries to kill Emily which is the bazillionth bad thing to happen to Emily in recent memory, and b) Veronica is way too smart to react so... I don't know, callously? Like she didn't have even the slightest clue that ALL THESE BAD THINGS cannot possibly be a coincidence.

That said, huge to the show for revealing Toby as the bad guy. Much better choice than Paige. Don't get me wrong, I love Spoby, and they made it really obvious after the sexin' that it was going to be him at the end, but still, that's a genuinely interesting turn of events and I am super excited to see where they go with it. Also curious to see what they do with the fact that Mona apparently just comes and goes as she pleases somehow. I still wish it had been Ezra though. That would have been even better.

Oh, and all the stupid stuff with Ezria and Babymomma was... stupid. And it felt really forced into the episode, like everything else is super dramatic and blowing up around the and then here's Aria and her stupid non-A-related Babymomma drama with her pedo boyfriend. But it looks like A finally goes after Aria in the Halloween episode, so that's a huge plus! About time.

Overall, I really liked the episode.

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    I'm in denial that Toby is a bad guy and will instead go with my theory that he buddied up with Mona to infiltrate the "A" team.
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

vCash
    That's my main theory, but as we're unaware of anyone on the 'A' team besides Toby and Mona, I'm curious to see how they work that one out, if they do decide to go in that direction. Since we know Mona can get out now, and they've only ever shown two A's, that would mean he's been the new A all season, even before he freaked out at Spencer a few weeks ago, and I can't find a motivation there that isn't bad.

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    That's my main theory, but as we're unaware of anyone on the 'A' team besides Toby and Mona, I'm curious to see how they work that one out, if they do decide to go in that direction. Since we know Mona can get out now, and they've only ever shown two A's, that would mean he's been the new A all season, even before he freaked out at Spencer a few weeks ago, and I can't find a motivation there that isn't bad.
    I always think about the A that went to California and when they showed him/her in the airport having an alcoholic drink. Was that particular A over 21 or maybe I'm over-thinking and Toby/Mona could have a fake ID.

vCash
    If Mona pulled off all that other crap, a fake ID would probably be pretty easy.

vCash
    I am over Toby being the betrayer but at the same time I'm super excited to see how it develops. I think it was a good move.

vCash
    Just watched it.

That was not Toby. That was Toby's evil twin...Moby. :denial: and (Even though I would be heartbroken if it actually was an evil twin--evil twins are a sign of lazy writing IMO) I think it was really smart to reveal one of/final A team member and have the audience guess about the why/how instead of the who.

I can honestly say, I did not see that one coming until the SURPRISE!! Toby's back in town and he and Spence had sexy time, because teenage girls having sex before marriage CANNOT go unpunished in TV land. As soon as he said "I'm right where I need to be," and all answering-but-not-really Spencer's questions about the job, I was

The only thing I didn't like was the Aria/Ezra story line. To me, that has played itself out and they've run out of gambits for this one. It didn't relate to the rest of the episode AT ALL. Ezra needs to get a good job in some boring far away place and have a non-dramatic exit, stage left. I will, of course, forgive them all if this is what they're doing--Ezra breaks up with Aria to be with his baby momma and they all go far, far away beyond Momma Ezra's wrath. With Moby's big reveal, it would have made IMO much more sense to have a scene with Jenna being all creepy-frenemy-warning. It makes me wonder when Jenna gave Emily that warning if she was referring to Nate or if she'd figured out it was Moby.

So, yeah, fiction and all, but I'd really like to see the "A" Team V. Emily from Revenge and the Liars team up. I'm sure there's some really dreadful crossover fanfic about that already, but damn, wouldn't that be a level playing field?
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Halloween Special is tonight.....I totally forgot and just saw a promo.

vCash
    Wow. That episode has to be one of their creepiest ever. That little girl creeped me out like crazy.

So everyone any of them is dating or has ever dated is A?

vCash
    Man, I knew there was a Halloween special but I guess I thought it was next week! I cannot WAIT until this is up on Hulu!

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122 View Post
    Wow. That episode has to be one of their creepiest ever.
    I may or may not have let out a blood-curdling scream when

Spoiler

vCash
    Very good episode. Who do we think is the killer?

vCash
    I have no idea. But every time I see Mona I feel ice going down my spine. She is creepy.

Does anyone know how closely the series follows the books?

vCash
    Other than the girls names, not very. Aria is the only one that looks like her book counterpart. In the books Emily is a pale red head, Spencer is blonde and blue eyed and Hanna has dark hair and dark eyes. Some story arcs are similar, but in the books by this point

Spoiler

But to me the biggest difference, is in the books the girls aren't friends. They only come together sporadically when A is really screwing with them, other than that they're never together.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    I may or may not have let out a blood-curdling scream when

Spoiler

When I went to quote, the words in the spoiler box showed up so I just did the XXXXXXX's.

Anyway, holy moley. I had to watch it before it got dark here. I had my hands up like the kid in Home Alone (ha ha ha) practically the whole time getting ready to scream or cover my eyes or something, but I made it! Geez Louise!!!! Does anybody else get tired of telling them not to go anywhere alone. How STUPID can you be? Someone's been killing people you know for two years and you walk around in the dark by yourself? Sheesh.

Plus, just as a logical (yeah, sure) point, no train company is going to be liable for teenagers walking around outside to go between train cars, even if there isn't a psycho on board. Sorry, I know it wouldn't have been as exciting in one big room!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast