Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

vCash
    "If you baby squirrel him too much, you take away his nuts....did I just say that?"

So glad I've finally caught up.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    That was my favorite line of the night, also I love Spencer. So much.

Jenna was looking totally hot (and totally old) again. Weird of her to invite Fitz, though, and weird of Aria and Fitz to go amongst her classmates and his former students. I would never broadcast it like that. Plus no one seemed to react to it and that weirds me out too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    That was my favorite line of the night, also I love Spencer. So much.

Jenna was looking totally hot (and totally old) again. Weird of her to invite Fitz, though, and weird of Aria and Fitz to go amongst her classmates and his former students. I would never broadcast it like that. Plus no one seemed to react to it and that weirds me out too.
    I thought that was pretty weird too, and then I reminded myself that this is tv and we can't except reallity, can we.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I thought "Did he get his nuts back?" was even better

Jenna was looking totally hot (and totally old) again.
    Jenna does look totally old without the gigantic sunglasses. That actress would also make believable Russian ice dancer (if it was a non-speaking role).

Weird of her to invite Fitz, though...
    Maybe she just wanted someone closer to her own age at the party

Trying to figure out how Maya's cousin fits in. He seems a likeable enough guy, but I loooooove Paige, so I don't want him competing for Emily's affections (plus - ugh! dating the cousin of your dead gf? creepy!)
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Maybe she just wanted someone closer to her own age at the party

Trying to figure out how Maya's cousin fits in. He seems a likeable enough guy, but I loooooove Paige, so I don't want him competing for Emily's affections (plus - ugh! dating the cousin of your dead gf? creepy!)
    I know that sexuality is fluid, and that at Emily's age one can have serious doubts, but I would love it if she was strong and certain about her sexuality at this point, which is rare for a TV series but is the sort of thing PLL does well at times. For that reason, I don't want her hooking up with anyone who isn't female. Plus I loooooove Paige as well, she's just such a fantastic trainwreck sometimes but also totally likeable and her hair isn't a massive strike against her anymore

He seems like a likeable guy, though, I agree. I think it'd be really interesting if he did end up dating Jenna. I can only imagine how conflicted Emily would feel over the cousin of her murdered gf dating crazy Jenna. It would be awesome.

vCash
    It occured to me that he may be a undercover cop trying to get info to solve her murder. Maybe they really don't have enough on whatshisname to convict him.

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    The actor who plays Garrett has been on The Young and the Restless this week in his recurring lawyer role, and it's bizarro seeing him as a good guy. He's much more interesting as creepy Garrett.
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

vCash
    The actress who plays Melissa currently has big supporting roles on both this and The Vampire Diaries playing totally creepy characters on both and it confuses the heck out of me when both are on in the winter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    "If you baby squirrel him too much, you take away his nuts....did I just say that?"

So glad I've finally caught up.
    That. Was. Awesome. I want to have that written on my tombstone.

Lucas was damn creepy with Aria this week! I was really glad when Ezra showed up.

Just caught up on, like, 3 episodes and I am SO MAD about Hannah and Caleb! Just tell him the truth! Or send him to me.

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122 View Post

Just caught up on, like, 3 episodes and I am SO MAD about Hannah and Caleb! Just tell him the truth! Or send him to me.
    I'm kinda shipping Hannah and Wren. Somebody needs to date that guy!

vCash
    Yeah, but he should be, like, older than Ezra.

vCash
    I would love it if Aria would date Wren, because I'm happy with all the other OTPs and poor Wren is so sweet, but that'll never happen. Though I do agree with TG.

vCash
    I confess that I can't keep the peripheral guys in this series straight, because I watched the first two seasons out of order/kind of simultaneously and I missed several eps in S2. I know Ezra (duh) and Toby, and Caleb, and some others by sight but not name. Is Wren the orderly at Mona's psych hospital, who used to date (or was it be engaged to) Spencer's sister?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Wren's a doctor not an orderly but yes, he works at the psych hospital and was engaged to Melissa.

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Yeah, but he should be, like, older than Ezra.
    Yeah, but age seems to be completely irrelevant on this show, lol. Jason and Garrett are also quite a bit older and they've been romantically linked to the girls, also.

vCash
    Wren's a doctor not an orderly but yes, he works at the psych hospital and was engaged to Melissa.
    thanks!

er...who's Jason?

vCash
    thanks!

er...who's Jason?
    Allison's (and Spencers!) Brother.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    Yeah, but age seems to be completely irrelevant on this show, lol. Jason and Garrett are also quite a bit older and they've been romantically linked to the girls, also.
    Yeah, I just meant that it wasn't any better for people who are bothered by the Aria and Ezra thing because of the age difference (for people who just don't like them together, that's obviously different).

vCash
    It's not the age difference, per se. I have no issues with a large age difference (ask my boyfriend! ). It's the fact that he is/was (depending upon the season) her high school English teacher and that in Pennsylvania, if the partner is between 16-18 they will be charged with corruption of a minor (which basically means the AOC is 18, thanks Pennsylvania). She is only now a senior, so last season (when they had sex for the first time, IIRC), she was either 16 or 17 at the time, which makes their entire relationship both unethical and illegal to boot, and yet they have faced very few repercussions for it, her mother has actually embraced the relationship at this point, and they can go to a party filled with his former students and her classmates and no one reacts. Plus, they're super boring together like 99% of the time in this pretentious hipster fashion.

In any sort of realistic setting Ezra would be in jail at the very least. No one has really acknowledged that except for a few ham-handed suggestions by Idiot Father to call the police, which for some reason everyone shot down. It's creepy and simply wrong and yet the show has made it the most important relationship, which is absolute bogus when Caleb, Maya, and Toby actually figure into the plotline in multiple ways and Ezra hardly ever does and even then in really miniscule ways.

Plus, logically, A would go after Aria the hardest because Aria is engaged in something which could, in season 1, when she was 15 for at least part of the season, have been a second-degree felony, and yet A has barely done anything to Aria at any point in comparison to the other girls. It doesn't really add up. And honestly, I've never felt that the two actors have very much chemistry, espcially compared to Emily/Paige (I never liked Maya either), Hanna/Caleb, or Spencer/everyone.

vCash
    Plus, they're super boring together like 99% of the time in this pretentious hipster fashion.
    I don't expect realism from this show at all, so the above is the most egregious error of all

ITA with your analysis of cast chemistry!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast