vCash

Los Angeles Ice Theater's Benefit Show on Fri. June 8 (Nagasu, Dornbush, Hicks, etc.)

Los Angeles Ice Theater's 12th Annual Cabaret On Ice Benefit Show will take place on Friday, June 8 at 8 pm at Pickwick Ice Center in Burbank, Calif. Scheduled performers, in addition to the L.A. Ice Theater, include: Mirai Nagasu, Richard Dornbush, Courtney Hicks, Shotaro Omori, Spencer Howe, Amanda Gelb, Chelsea Liu/Devin Perini, Elise Middleton/Robert Hennings, and more.

Tickets ($15 General Admission) are available at the Pickwick Ice Sport Shop at the rink or can be ordered by phone: http://www.zvents.com/burbank_ca/eve...cabaret-on-ice
    LAIT's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Los-An...er/85755764871
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Is anyone going? I'd love to get a report on how Nagasu and Hicks are looking at this point in the off-season...

vCash
    If anyone attends this show tonight, your impressions/highlights would be appreciated!
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    And videos if possible!!! ...

vCash
    Yes please!!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    OK, so it's happening now ....

Interested greatly in how Richard and Mirai look ....

vCash
    Didn't anyone go to this?
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    It's still early in L.A., maybe they aren't awake to post yet!

I'm curious, too!!

vCash
    omg I did not even know this was happening ? I could have gone

vCash
    This is our club's annual benefit show to kick off the showcase event for the weekend. I was told the show was great, as always. Unfortunately, i wasnt able to attend this year. I usually skate similar sessions as Mirai, and due to respect for her privacy I would never talk about specifics, but I will say she always looks great on the ice. Very strong jumps and spins. I hope she skates very well next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    If it had been on the weekend I would have, but a hour drive after work in Friday traffic was too much exertion for this old lady.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scootie12 View Post
    This is our club's annual benefit show to kick off the showcase event for the weekend. I was told the show was great, as always. Unfortunately, i wasnt able to attend this year. I usually skate similar sessions as Mirai, and due to respect for her privacy I would never talk about specifics, but I will say she always looks great on the ice. Very strong jumps and spins. I hope she skates very well next season.
    Thank you for the updates
    I hope she find some renewed motivation after her coaching changes,any news if she is working on new programs?

I thought her little piece with Bebes choreography was terrific and it would be interesting to see them work together again..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scootie12 View Post
    Thanks for the update.
    I share your hope.