1. The Alleged Offender is a 19 years old ice dancer from Kiev, Ukraine and member of the Ukrainian Figure Skating Federation. She participated in the Ice Dance Event at the 2011 /2012 ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final in Quebec City, December 8-11, 2011.
2. Following an in-competition Anti-Doping test carried out on December 10, 2011, the ISU received an adverse analytical finding for sample 2616504 from the Alleged Offender. The said sample was found to contain Furosemide, which belongs to class S5 (Diuretics and Other Masking Agents) of the 2011 WADA List of Prohibited Substances and Methods.
1. Anastasia Galyeta is declared responsible for an Anti-Doping violation, committed on December 10th 2011 at the ISU Junior Grand Prix Final in Quebec, Canada.
2. A period of ineligibility of 18 months, beginning on December 10th 2011 and ending on May 9th 2013, is imposed on Anastasia Galyeta.
3. The Ukrainian Figure Skating Federation has to reimburse the ISU for the costs of these proceedings and the laboratory fees of the Anti-Doping testing.
4. The skater bears her own costs.