Recovering from the Olys
    vCash

Overview of 2012 ISU Junior & Novice Ice Dance Development Seminar in Oberstdorf

Coach Carol Lane wrote this overview of the 2012 in her Ice Dance Elite blog (includes photos): http://www.icedanceelite.com/_blog/05-31-12.php
    I have been lucky enough to be a moderator at this seminar since its inception 4 years ago, and I am very proud and honoured to continue to be a part of this experience. Together with the other core moderators Robbie Kane (U.S.A) Rostislav Sinitsyn (Czech Rep.) and head coach Krisztina [Regöczy], this year we welcomed to the coaching staff my partner in crime, Juris Razgulajevs (Canada) Mauritzio Margaglio (Italy) and Olivier Schonfelder (France), along with off ice staff Rachel Booker, jazz/mime, Carlos Demitre, ballet, and Mr and Mrs Kleipert, ballroom.
    Last edited by Sylvia; 06-05-2012 at 02:13 PM.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    That's quite a staff.
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    Olivier and Maurizio! Two of my favorite men.

Great read. Thanks for positing.

vCash
    There was a Aussie Team there for the first time this year, they enjoyed the experiance and came home excited about the things they had learned and the people they met.
    It's great these camps for countries like ours, these young kids get to experiance international travel and to see what skating and training is like on the other side of the world!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Coach Carol Lane wrote this overview of the 2012 in her Ice Dance Elite blog (includes photos): http://www.icedanceelite.com/_blog/05-31-12.php
    Carol! <3

Thanks so much to Carol for sharing all this info, it sounds great!

And thanks to you Sylvia for always being on top of all the news.