vCash

The World's First Live Lip-Dub Proposal

Video

This has already gotten over 2 million views in 2 days!

After watching this, I thought so many things at once -

1) Man, this was hard to pull off!

2) You would have to be 1000000% sure she would say "Yes" before you do a proposal like this. But then again, that should probably be the case for all proposals.

3) Maybe I am more private or not romantic enough, but I wouldn't like a proposal like this. Even though this isn't public per say, 1) it is videotaped, and 2) it is still in front of other people - and I am assuming they are family and friends. I don't like being put "on the spot" too much. So I get the comments about how impressive this is but I disagree with this being "the best proposal ever". And the comments about crying over this. Geesh.

Your thoughts?

vCash
    It's not the first time I've seen something like this - I saw this one last year. It may have been more of a dance flash mob instead of lip-dub, but it's still the same to me.

Either way, both were well done, and I'm such a sap that I cried watching both. Very cute.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

vCash
    I saw this posted on Rachel Flatt's twitter. Now they have over 8 million views. I loved the dancing guys that ran across every so often. I didn't cry, but I thought it was very sweet!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    in general I hate public wedding proposals, but this was pretty well done. I'd bet good money that the woman in the red dress choreographed it
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    O/T - The Class of 2012 at Hollidaysburg Area High School performed the following lip-dup http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RycNq...eature=related
    Last edited by CDANN1013; 06-01-2012 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Link did not work.