Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    ITA huge potential, needs refining.
    I wonder if he has other skills. He'd be perfect for the stage.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    Witney/Twitch - I liked Witney better than Twitch in this but then I've never been a Twitch fan. In the early rounds I liked Lindsey more than Witney but now I like Witney more. I think it's because Witney has improved more.

Eliana/Ryan - loved it!

Will, Chehon, & Cole bore me.

I couldn't really watch Tiffany's number because I hate that song with a passion but she bores me too.

Lindsey/Alex - 2nd week in a row that Lindsey wasn't that good. I still think she's better than Tiffany & shouldn't have gone home before her.

Cyrus/Melanie - I didn't watch every show last season but those I did I really liked Melanie & thought she stood out the way Eliana is this year. Hated her dress though. I thought they used Cyrus less this week than in any other number. They had him standing there while Melanie danced around him a lot of the time. I think he was capable of more.

I find Chehon & Will completely forgettable, Cole is so unversatile that he is becoming boring to me too, so even though he is the least trained, for me Cyrus deserves the most to win for the boys. And for me, Eliana is the clear winner for the girls but I hope Witney outlasts boring Tiffany. BTW, I don't think Witney is trying too hard to be sexy, she just is.

vCash
    I couldn't keep my eyes off Cyrus in his number with Melanie. He may not be the best dancer, but he is a terrific showman.

vCash
    Chehon and Eliana are wonderful. Both so advanced over other dancers. Chehon is such a powerful dancer and i know sometimes he still needs to work on his expressions but i certainly hope he reaches the top.

vCash
    Confirmed all-stars for next week:

Spoiler

We're missing only one. I'm quite happy about

Spoiler

vCash
    I'm sad because I know I'm watching this season only for the all-stars. Outside of Eliana, and maybe Cyrus, I'm just not enthused. Although, the choreography last show was better than it has been in many years....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimena View Post
    Confirmed all-stars for next week:

Spoiler

Excellent all-stars. I'm looking forward to

Spoiler

's return. It's been too long.

vCash
    I am really happy about one of the all stars that is coming back next week! I'd only be happier if Mark was coming back, but he's on tour with Lady Gaga right now.

This season has been really underwhelming for me too. I find it hard to remember programs from the beginning of the show to the end - not a good sign.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ngcskate View Post
    This season has been really underwhelming for me too. I find it hard to remember programs from the beginning of the show to the end - not a good sign.
    Right, so perhaps its just as much the choreography as the dancers that is making it boring. I do recall before the Olympic break there was an Amelia/Will routine and an Audrey/Matt routine that we all liked. I think one was Sonya? Both? Anyway, this season is lacking in memorable routines.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Anyway, this season is lacking in memorable routines.
    I think the results show helps to cement the more memorable ones for me. I find it disconcerting to have the eliminations at the end of the performance show. Instead of ending on a high, with enthusiasm, we get a loss. It's a bad idea, and if by some miracle the show gets renewed, they should find a way to change it.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Opening number is Sonya - Kelis- Scream, lovely costuming and I thought the camera work/ lighting was good. A nice number for three couples.

Cat is all mod and pretty today.

Cyrus gets the audience cheer vote again.

Cristina Applegate is a judge. She is so charming. I like the stars who come just because they love the dancing.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    Loyal rjblue providing pbp!

I'm not watching in real time (again) so any comments are greatly appreciated.

Oh and by the way, the last all star is

Spoiler

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Tiffany, Benji (yay) and Jean-Marc (Canada!)

Benji is no longer skinny. What I like about You- Lillux(?)

I still lurve Benji and Tiffany was a perfectly perky choice to dance with him. Very happy happy dance.

Judges commenting on the energy of their Jive- because it never flagged and Tiffany kept up with Benji. (Was it Jive or Swing?)

Awww- Christina and Benji do dance class together.

Liberal Furry
    vCash
    Loved that- nice to see Benji again. Very perky.
    I know. But I do not approve. And I am not resigned.
    (Edna St Vincent Millay)

vCash
    Benji has grown up so much! It's great to see him. I kept thinking how much I missed Heidi......
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Man, I wanted Witney to dance with Benji. She's only had her genre once this whole season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimena View Post
    Man, I wanted Witney to dance with Benji. She's only had her genre once this whole season.
    Me too. And Tiffany acquitted herself well enough, but I kept wondering how it might have gone with a ballroom dancer.
    Last edited by lavenderblue; 09-06-2012 at 02:37 AM.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Witney flaps her skirt around to Maleguena and calls it a solo. Very disappointing.

Cole and Melanie- Sonya wants Cole to be softer and uplifting as a change from creepy. This should be interesting. But he's dumping Melanie so how good can it be.

Too Close- Alex Claire I like this song.

Hmm. My husband was complaining about this the whole time which skewed my ability to see it. I think he thought some of Sonya's weird moves were mistakes. I might have to rewatch this.

vCash
    Well, my predictions tonight (totally unspoiled):

Final girls: Tiffany, Witney
    Going home: Eliana

Rationale: Tiffany got the pimp spot last week with a routine that was rather meh to me but got a great reception and she's been safe every week. Witney should get most of the Lindsay vote and Eliana had a quickstep.

Final guys: Cyrus, Cole
    Going home: Chehon

Rationale: Cyrus has been the fan favorite from the beginning. His solo last week probably really helped. Cole hit the bottom last week which means his fans went into overdrive voting for him. Chehon is the odd man out, even if he had his best week.

So if Tiffany was with Benji, I think that means that if they don't do any male/male or female/female duets, Cyrus is with

Spoiler

, Chehon is with

Spoiler

, Eliana is with

Spoiler

and Witney is with

Spoiler

Liberal Furry
    vCash
    Somehow, I never thought of "Please Mr Postman" as a hip hop song. But maybe that's just me?
    I know. But I do not approve. And I am not resigned.
    (Edna St Vincent Millay)

Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast