Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    vCash
    TRH The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge start their tour.....in Singapore!

This tour will include Catherine's second public speech.

Isn't the scuttlebutt that they will attend an official dinner in Malaysia.....and that Catherine might finally bust out a tiara? I wait with bated breath.........!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i hope the girls in the library have smelling salts handy if she tiaras up
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i hope the girls in the library have smelling salts handy if she tiaras up
    Get June Allyson on the phone, I'm gonna need a crate of the extra-absorbent.

Catherine looking GORGEOUS, as usual!

For her arrival in Singapore, HRH wore a purple print Prabal Gurung!

Then a lovely kimono-inspired Jenny Packham for the orchid-sniffing.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post

ooo that's flashy for her - LOVE!

Just me
    vCash
    I love that dress!
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

recovering Oly-holic
    vCash
    Kate probably needs the hairdresser this trip if she has to have "tiara hair" at some point. She does have a lot of hair to manage! (colour me green with envy)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixana View Post
    Kate probably needs the hairdresser this trip if she has to have "tiara hair" at some point. She does have a lot of hair to manage! (colour me green with envy)
    They are in hot sticky climates, too. She needs someone to keep it from becoming a frizzy mess, as well. Over at What Kate Wore, they are pissed that her hair had some curl at the dinner (with the purple dress), in their "expert" opinions, it should have been completely straightened. Her hair clearly has natural curl and I'm thinking fighting that completely on this tour would just be insane!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    They are in hot sticky climates, too. She needs someone to keep it from becoming a frizzy mess, as well. Over at What Kate Wore, they are pissed that her hair had some curl at the dinner (with the purple dress), in their "expert" opinions, it should have been completely straightened. Her hair clearly has natural curl and I'm thinking fighting that completely on this tour would just be insane!
    Scroll down for the Jenny Packham dress she wore arriving in Singapore

http://whatkatewore.com/

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixana View Post
    That she does and I'm so envious of it. I used to have hair that thick, but now it's really thin due to the Antirejection Meds for the Transplant. While I'm grateful that I never have experienced any of the other side effects, this one also could have avoided me too.

TRH The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge start their tour.....in Singapore!

This tour will include Catherine's second public speech.

Isn't the scuttlebutt that they will attend an official dinner in Malaysia.....and that Catherine might finally bust out a tiara? I wait with bated breath.........!
    Haven't heard that one, but here's hoping!!

That bouquet is something else size wise. Really pretty too.

Wow did she hit it out of the park or what!?! Notice w/the Jenny Packhan Kate's favourite three quarter length sleeves are back and I love it!! For her to make that style popular again IMO is not a bad thing at all and helps those of us w/not exactly the buff-ish of arms have options.

It's also my favourite style of sleeve, so to be able to see it making a comeback is wonderful!!!

When do Edward and Sophie arrive in Canada? My computer/connection won't allow The Royal Forums message boards to completely load anymore, so I'm feeling a bit lost these days Royal news wise.

vCash
    She looks amazing in both dresses.
    Whatever fashion advice she may be receiving; she is always perfectly turned out.

vCash
    Not at all keen on the purple dress, but the second shown is lovely. To each his own. And I like the front hair pulled back so you can see her face.

This afternoon I'm pretty sure CBC radio said Edward and Sophie have arrived in Ottawa.

vCash
    I don't understand the way the media has gone out of the way to mention the hairdresser and the fact that Prince Charles is paying her salary. Diana always travelled with a hairdresser, a dresser, and at least two ladies in waiting and Charles had at least one valet plus numerous other staff members. Kate is a good investment for Britian. She is putting British fashion back on top and she needs to look good to do her job. I for one don't begrudge her a hairdresser!
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    I think Kate has gained a bit of weight. You can see that her cheeks looks a bit more rounded. I'm not one to jump on the pregnancy issue when there is no evidence, (I haven't looked at her midsection, lol) but i haven't seen her face like that since before she was engaged. I wait to see more pictures.

i would love to see her wear a tiara. Like me some real bling and we know William won't wear one

vCash
    Thank you liv. I've been out of touch with the world for the summer and I passed a newstand cover today that said she was pregnant. I knew then I had to check here to see if it was true. I think that is a definite not yet.

vCash
    My guess is that with all the anti-malarial shots and other medications they had to take as they're going into the jungle for part of the tour, plus a 14 hour flight, she might be retaining a little water. Just saying. Plus, I don't think she'd be allowed to get all those shots if she were in her first trimester, much less go to Asia.

I had to laugh at the media mini-frenzy when they got pictures of her at the Singapore state dinner and she only drank water. Maybe she was exhausted and didn't feel like getting loopy from a glass of wine? I'm not a big alcohol drinker and one glass of wine after a really long flight would do me in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by centerstage01 View Post

I had to laugh at the media mini-frenzy when they got pictures of her at the Singapore state dinner and she only drank water. Maybe she was exhausted and didn't feel like getting loopy from a glass of wine? I'm not a big alcohol drinker and one glass of wine after a really long flight would do me in.
    There was a big fuss many months ago when she filled in for Prince Charles at a dinner and drank water. And before that there was the fuss when she didn't eat peanut paste at the UNICEF thing way last spring. I would think the media would learn not to try to predict based on things like this!

vCash
    I'm highly amused by that one tabloid that alternates repeatedly between "Kate is pregnant" and "Kate is barren" I mean... it doesn't exactly go both ways!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mkats View Post
    I'm highly amused by that one tabloid that alternates repeatedly between "Kate is pregnant" and "Kate is barren" I mean... it doesn't exactly go both ways!
    Is that the same one that has had "Kate miscarries" on the cover? Because I assumed that was how they got out of being wrong about the pregnancies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by centerstage01 View Post
    My guess is that with all the anti-malarial shots and other medications they had to take as they're going into the jungle for part of the tour, plus a 14 hour flight, she might be retaining a little water. Just saying. Plus, I don't think she'd be allowed to get all those shots if she were in her first trimester, much less go to Asia.

ITA. I don't think I would have a drink with the whole world watching every move I make. Can you imagine the headlines if she drank a glass of wine and then tripped on something? KATE GETS DRUNK ON INTERNATIONAL TOUR!!! KATE IN REHAB!!! Nope, just wouldn't be worth it.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    Or, if it turned out that she was pregnant at the time and she'd had a sip of alcohol, there'd be cries of " Irresponsible Kate endangers life of Royal Heir!!"

Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast