Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

virtue and moir #18 - ruffles and truffles

welcome to the new thread.

here is the reason behind the title:

Thank you so much everyone for the wonderful links to photos and montages, and the amazingly detailed reports on SOI. How about Ruffles and Truffles, since Tessa loves chocolate and we all love her outfits,lol. I am so not computer literate, and without finding this wonderful site I would miss so much. So thank you all, thank you, thank you.

girlscouse62

vCash
    Thank you for open new thread

vCash
    Perfect!!!! Let the fun begin
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Going back to the previous topic, I think that Tessa and Scott could skate to someone screaming and still make it look amazing (no on silt intended toward pink floyd lol). The fact that worlds is in Canada also doesn't hurt. I'm excited for all the new programs
    Anyway what are Davis and whites programs? Pani mentioned that they have already been choreographed
    Last edited by Macassar88; 05-21-2012 at 12:59 AM.

vCash
    I asked Iggie's permission to include the url of her website in the card, so it's jogged in their memories again.

Fun thread title.

vCash
    Thanks for making the new thread iggie. I was going to bring over my last post from the other thread, but it's closed now.

What are we going to talk about now that SOI is over? lol maybe we should have a vacation too until something happens. Anyways I hope they are going to be in All That Skate this year too.

vCash
    Is there an all that skate in the summer again? Maybe one in LA.

Dont worry we ubers will find something to talk about.

Wouldnt mind watching some of their old programs when they were juniors or juvies they were so cute then!

Besides, we are #18 today... #918 next week!

vCash
    This was posted on LJ, it's a Q&A with Tessa and Scott:

Q & A with Scott Moir

You and Tessa already debuted “The Goose” earlier this year. If you could invent another move inspired by an animal, what would it be?
    It would depend on the move, but hopefully something Canadian.

If you could trade places with anybody in the world, who would it be?
    My brother because that would mean I would have a beautiful daughter.

Can you pick out a moment during your childhood when you first realized that you wanted to be a professional skater?
    Watching the 2002 Olympics and Jamie (Salé) and Dave (Pelletier) made me take my skating seriously. I realized that would be me.

The Summer Olympics are coming up soon…which sports are you most excited to watch?
    I love the 100-meter dash.

Is there an item that you MUST bring with you while traveling?
    Tessa mostly. Especially when we compete.

What is your favorite thing to do when you’re not skating?
    Be in Ilderton with the people I love.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
    I would like to fly. I mean – who wouldn’t?

Do you have a favorite performance from your career, and if so, do you still find yourself going back and watching videos of it?
    I watch videos of myself only for homework. My favorite performance is yet to come.

Q & A with Tessa Virtue

The Tour is making a stop in your hometown of London. Does performing in the city where you grew up create a sense of nostalgia?
    Absolutely! Scott and I love skating at the JLC – there is such a warm feeling of hometown love and support. It is also a wonderful opportunity to perform for family and friends with the pressure of competition.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
    I would love to speak every language! Either that or have the ability to teleport.

You and Scott have visited so many interesting places…what’s the first thing you do when you arrive in a new city?
    Shop! And people watch.

Do you have any guilty pleasure TV shows or songs that you like to listen to?
    I hate to admit it, but I watch The Bachelor (albeit, I am cringing and covering my face with embarrassment the whole time).

If you could only perform one of your past routines for the rest of your career, which one would it be?
    Mahler (our Olympic free dance).

If you could have any career other than skating, what would it be?
    If I wasn’t an athlete, I’d love to be involved in the fashion industry somehow.

The Summer Olympics are coming up soon…which sports are you most excited to watch?
    I love watching track & field, diving, gymnastics, swimming … the list goes on! I will definitely be glued to my TV screen watching all of the 2012 events in London this summer.

source

It's ok Tessa sometimes I watch the Bachelor too and the Kardashians and I'm mostly watching through my fingers too lol.

YEAH!
    vCash
    If you could trade places with anybody in the world, who would it be?
    My brother because that would mean I would have a beautiful daughter.
    Awwww. Does anyone have pics of Scott with his niece?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post

This is adorable.

vCash
    Scott has that tongue in cheek edge to him which I like. He's very spontaneous, isn't he!!
    A real man's man. Tessa is very introspective but with a lively mind. I like both their answers.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    I love this!!! He's just jokes

Thanks Shayii for sharing!

Guys, I just watched the final Hallelujah performance video from the SOI Vancouver show. It has developed so much from the T.O. show I attended.

oh. my. word.

Tessa is just ethereal and Scott so fluid and gorgeous in his skating. Beyond magnificent!!! I so hope they make this an exhibition next year.

vCash
    Aw, I love how Scott needs Tessa all the time (even when they're not competing!) Cute answer.

vCash
    Do you have a favorite performance from your career, and if so, do you still find yourself going back and watching videos of it?
    I watch videos of myself only for homework. My favorite performance is yet to come.
    Love the drive. Also, if homework were ever as easy as watching Scott and Tessa skate....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clarie View Post
    Scott has that tongue in cheek edge to him which I like. He's very spontaneous, isn't he!!
    A real man's man. Tessa is very introspective but with a lively mind. I like both their answers.
    I agree.

Also, yes (in response to jdcmc), I think the Hallelujah program has developed a lot from what I saw in Toronto. Well, they will figure it out, one way or the other .

vCash
    No problem guys. I just realized I didn't comment on the responses except for Tessa's guilty reality show. But when I read Scott's answer in reply to who would he change places with, I was like 'awww that is so cute!' But he has two brothers and both just recently had daughters so I wonder which one he's talking about or maybe he's talking about both lol. I literally lol at his reply to what he must take with him on trips. And I liked his answer that his favorite performance is yet to come. He's so witty.

vCash
    ^
    I thought one had a son?

Could be wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpower View Post
    ^
    I thought one had a son?

Could be wrong.
    No I'm pretty sure they're both girls, one is Charlotte and the other Quinn.

vCash
    Quinn...a gender-neutral name. Thought I heard it was a boy. But I could be mistaken!

vCash
    Shayii, thanks for posting that interview. And we are on another thread already?

I was going to say that with D&W's programs already set I wonder if that meant V&M's are as well but with Tessa and Scott doing Canadian SOI, probably not. A Duh! moment.

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast