Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    Thank you!!! My sister heads down to Toronto next week sometime for the last two weeks. She'll also be taking down the blanket I crocheted for him. Between her, Mom and myself, I'm not sure who's getting more excited, as this is the first Grandchild for my Sister and B-i-L and the first Great Grandchild for our Mom. The little guy will be my Dad's Step Great Grandchild, but he's just as excited as the rest of us.

One really great thing about of this outside of the obvious? It made shopping for my 80 year old Mom for Mother's Day really easy this year. Couldn't find a Great Grandmother charm for her charm bracelet, so went w/Plan B. They've known they're having a boy for a few months now and have named him Parker. So I picked out a silver "P" charm and a silver Teddy Bear charm for her bracelet for Mother's Day.

My sister when she saw them could have kicked herself for not thinking of that herself.

Congrats to you too, Aragorn! Thank you for sharing your exciting news

and thank you BBI*CEO for the info! always nice to see you on the boards!

thanks also to vivika1982 for the link to baby Denstas--adorable!

Here is a pic of pregnant Shae:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

thanks to pani for posting this in the V&M thread!

vCash
    hello work to the newly born baby turok

vCash
    Loving all this cheerful news from friends on the board! I think a skaters' babies thread would be fun! Provided it doesn't get lost in the dross...it would be a great way to see the various kids at different stages etc...!

vCash
    Another bundle of joy has arrived~

Todd Eldredge ‏@toddeldredge

My beautiful fiancé & I welcomed our son Ayrton Zen Eldredge this morning! He is 6lb 13oz. The best experience ever!!! http://pic.twitter.com/SVCoulSm

vCash
    I also posted the baby Eldredge news, as well as about the arrival of Lucinda Ruh's twin girls, in the new thread I started in the Trash Can : Figure Skating Baby News!
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12