Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    I don’t think it looks like a mullet but it reminds me of Leather Tuscadero circa Happy Days 1975. I had a hair cut similar to this once, I didn’t really care for it.
    What would Jenny do?

vCash
    This method isn't new. I knew girls, when I was in high school, who cut their own hair that way. And I graduated HS in 1971! My hair I've very short, no way I could cut it myself. And, I do think you need great hair, at least thick hair to do the ponytail cut. My hair is thin, it needs a pro!

vCash

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by aliceanne View Post
    I wouldn't do it with short hair though. Shaping short hair definitely takes talent and practice, and you can't hide a bad haircut with a ponytail.
    Amen to that. I keep my hair short - razored in the back, above my ears on the sides, and bangs in front. It took my several tries to find someone to cut my hair the way I want it done, and yes, I have had to trim up my bangs to even them after a stylist I was going to never seemed to cut them so they would fall in a straight line across my forehead the way I want, plus she always had to style my hair in ways I don't want and don't have the time to do myself (I think she did that to try and disguise her mistakes). I prefer hair that can be styled in 10 minutes or less, because I have other things to do than stand in front of a mirror futzing with it. That's why she doesn't cut my hair anymore.

I had a decent stylist before that one, but had to fire her when she spritzed about my switching from dyeing with chemical colors - at $80 a pop - to using pure henna, which I can do myself and is a lot cheaper (I can buy enough henna to last me a year for less than one "salon color", plus I get better color that actually lasts. Now I get it shaped every 6 weeks for only $16, by a stylist who "gets it".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazpacho View Post
    It looks like a mullet!

The article says that haircuts there are 35-100£. Is it really that expensive? Are there no discount hair cutting places?
    I totally thought mullet too! Not the mention the ends looks all scraggly and rough in the after photo, her hair looked so much healthier in the before.

vCash
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12