Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AYS View Post
    I guess that means her London bid is officially done - not that anyone around here seemed to think she had a shot. But is it? I don't follow the gymnastics news that closely.
    DWTS will be contested after the London games are finished This probably belongs in the gymnastics thread in the Other Sports board, but while her chances to make the team appear slim, it's still a possibility.

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    I have visions of some of the pros saying, "If you put me with X again I quit!" very dramatically.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

Cruder than you thought
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    DWTS will be contested after the London games are finished This probably belongs in the gymnastics thread in the Other Sports board, but while her chances to make the team appear slim, it's still a possibility.
    Wow, you're right, I can't believe how close we are to the Olympics!
    Disclaimer: The post contained herein represents the opinions of a fan and may or may not bear any relation to reality.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    wrong night for my comment
    Last edited by soxxy; 05-18-2012 at 10:49 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtisticFan View Post
    Cheryl was interviewed not long after the story of her and Maks was published. She said that they do hang out together sometimes, but that she has never been romantically interested in him at all.
    There were pictures of them kissing. Doesn't look like the 'whispering in a "fan's" ear' that the rep says to me.

In any case, whatever's going with whoever, I hope they're happy!

vCash
    Good news for those of us who have been hoping to hear Gladys sing:

In the two-hour Season Finale on TUESDAY, MAY 22 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), the excitement will continue with a stunning opening number with the entire cast and the Troupe. Tuesday night, all of this season’s eliminated couples will return to the ballroom to perform some of the most memorable routines, as well as a few new surprises, including a special musical performance from Grammy® Award-winning Gladys Knight, who will accompany a dance performance.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567