So I've never been a makeup girl, but age and my job are increasingly demanding it. So I'm looking for your fine wisdom.
1. There are all these primers out there--foundation primers, eye makeup primers, even mascara primers. I had never heard of primers until a few years ago. Do I really need them?
2. I'm looking for a foundation that has at least SPF 15, preferably more, is oil-free, and doesn't clog pores. Light to moderate coverage. Recommendations please!!
3. Do you need both powder and foundation, or is foundation enough? If you need powder too, then I'm also looking for a powder that doesn't clog pores. If it has SPF, then even better. The more SPF, the better.
4. I have yet to find any eyeliner that doesn't cause circles around my eyes within a few hours. I've tried pencils, liquid, semi-liquid, you name it.
5. I have yet to find a mascara that doesn't cause circles around my eyes within two hours.
6. How important it is it to have good makeup brushes?
7. What is the best way to clean your makeup brushes?