Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 45 of 45
  1. #41
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    189
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er1964 View Post
    YOU were talking about the traditional 6 minute warm up.

    Skittl1321 was commenting on how the warm-up length can be at the mercy of the referee.

    I commented, based on what Skittl1321 said, that off-ice warm ups are essential to prepare a skater, and if the skater is properly prepared then it won't matter if the referee shortens your on-ice warm up. (Which goes to what the OP was asking.)

    So, the moral of the story is that I wasn't actually talking to you, and your opinion wasn't important in my framing of my comment. Quite frankly, very little of what you say is of any importance to me, after reading what you said about adult skaters in the Aussie testing thread, because I don't believe that you know (or care) anything about adult skaters, one of whom started this thread to begin with. I'm not sure why you are even in this thread.
    I am only being friendly here... and anyone who really read that thread would have seen I was in no way being malicious. And I wasn't being malicious here either...

    and that you wern't actually talking to me, has no impact of my right to comment... If you wanted to remove that right you can private message the user you want to talk to...

    So you can calm down

  2. #42
    Shadow dancing
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    A small camper in the woods.
    Posts
    16,356
    vCash
    800
    Rep Power
    25028
    Quote Originally Posted by AusTechSpec View Post
    You're a moron...
    Quote Originally Posted by AusTechSpec View Post
    I am only being friendly here...


    I'll stop, however, before we get a mod smack-down.

    With warmest regards, sk8er1964.

  3. #43
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    189
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er1964 View Post


    I'll stop, however, before we get a mod smack-down.

    With warmest regards, sk8er1964.
    as you know that was directed at one person only who swapped to this thread to deliberately bate me by putting words in my mouth...

    I also quoted the person it was aimed at to show that it wasn't to you...

    But you're right, this pointless argument you started needs to stop now.

  4. #44

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Gwyneth Paltrow Fan Club headquarters
    Posts
    17,274
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    30411
    Quote Originally Posted by AusTechSpec View Post

    But you're right, this pointless argument you started needs to stop now.
    sk8er1964 isn't the poster calling people morons, so I don't think sk8er1964 started anything.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

  5. #45
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    189
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    sk8er1964 isn't the poster calling people morons, so I don't think sk8er1964 started anything.
    and no one called sk8er1964 a moron either,,, and long after that argument had ceased they decided to continue an argument from another thread.....

    anyway, lets stop.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •