Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavla2304 View Post
    Because that 5 years were truly amazing, because we were soul mates.
    The relationship wasn't so amazing for him, otherwise he wouldn't have felt the need to cheat. Now, it's not amazing for him either, because he's still on the lookout. Soul mates don't do that.

It's not your fault the relationship wasn't amazing for him, but the fact is, people who think their relationship is amazing, don't look elsewhere.

I agree with whoever said that you feel like you need him for some reason. You're clinging to something that no longer exists.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavla2304 View Post
    I know, that I am stupid,
    This bothers me. YOU ARE NOT STUPID! You made a possibly poor decision based on emotion. That is not stupid, it's human. But, Angelskates makes a good point. Soul mates don't cheat on each other. Either the relationship was not as amazing for him, which led him to look for something he wanted, elsewhere. Or, he is just a cheater, who will cheat on anyone. Including his "soul mate". Either way, he's a $hit! You deserve better, from a partner and from yourself.

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    John and Yoko were "soulmates" and he cheated on her. Don't believe the hype about "soulmates." People are people.
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelskates View Post
    The relationship wasn't so amazing for him, otherwise he wouldn't have felt the need to cheat. Now, it's not amazing for him either, because he's still on the lookout. Soul mates don't do that.

It's not your fault the relationship wasn't amazing for him, but the fact is, people who think their relationship is amazing, don't look elsewhere.
    Plenty of people think a relationship where they can continually stray and the other person will keep taking them back IS amazing. Dude's got it pretty good.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123