Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I"ll admit that was my first thought... probably not a popular idea, but you do hear about these things sometimes.

vCash
    It has been confirmed. Dan Zhang has retired and Hao Zhang will continue pair skating with Peng Cheng.

http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2012-05-...96051098.shtml

vCash
    What a shame.. I really loved this team.. When they first came on the scene I really thought they could have developed into the Chinese Berezhnaya/ Sikharulidze... however they never developed their artistry and became stagnant.. I always wondered why they could never fix little things like Hao Zhang pointing his toe on a camel spin which even intermediate skaters can do.. best of luck to both of them..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meimei View Post
    It has been confirmed. Dan Zhang has retired and Hao Zhang will continue pair skating with Peng Cheng.

http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2012-05-...96051098.shtml
    Thank you, meimei. I've started a new thread in GSD now that the news is confirmed by an article/articles: Dan ZHANG has retired; Hao ZHANG and Cheng PENG are a new Chinese pair
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep View Post
    I grew up until I was 21.
    (1.78m at 18, 1.80 at 21...)

I do find a major growth spurt at that age unlikely too, but she could have grown a couple of centimeters...
    Me too, I grew until I was 23. I wound up a good inch taller than I was at 20. I always wonder why people find this kind of thing so surprising. People are different. Athletes tend to grow later. shrug.

I'll miss Zhang/Zhang - I always loved their Kashmir SP in Torino!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123