Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    at the preview... I can't believe someone screws up that bad on the final leg! Oh how I hope it's Brendan & Rachel. Unfortunately wherever they place, they're going to be on to return for a future season

vCash
    Yikes, a Brenchel return? If winning TAR20 will lessen the chances of their returning for TARASIII, then I will gladly root for them to take it next week. That's a deal with the devil I'd take since I'm nowhere near about any of the other teams racing in the finale versus Brenchel.

Re: the "go back and finish" situation, a couple of thoughts:

A Twopper made a good point that the Roadblock completion may not be a big deal. ITA ... it could be as simple as going back and ringing a bell, or grabbing [insert product placement prop] ... as little as a couple/five minutes correction.

My thought: as this isn't a penalty (i.e. for something incurred during travel in between stops), and as you'd think that a team wouldn't be given the go-ahead/clue to leave the Roadblock if it wasn't complete, ya have to wonder if the goofed team inadvertently SKIPPED the (final?) Roadblock entirely.

I laugh, but the latter would be devastating* and forever embarrassing**. (Mitigated *completely/**substantially if you still ended up winning, of course!)
    Last edited by Beefcake; 04-30-2012 at 08:55 PM.

vCash
    I didn't see next weeks preview, but could it be something like a certain clue specifies WALK from A to B and a team takes a taxi or something instead?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    at the preview... I can't believe someone screws up that bad on the final leg! Oh how I hope it's Brendan & Rachel. Unfortunately wherever they place, they're going to be on to return for a future season

OTOH, I really hope that KY gets a second chance!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post

OTOH, I really hope that KY gets a second chance!
    I think KY are shoe-ins for the next TARAS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Parsley Sage View Post
    I think KY are shoe-ins for the next TARAS
    Agreed - they are the break-out stars of this season.

vCash
    Finally watched. Sad for Kentucky.

My dream finale ends something like this, "And in a shocking, never-before-seen twist in the Amazing Race, TWO teams are eliminated from the final four." Of course, in my dream, those two teams are Brenchel and BPA.

vCash
    Just caught up.

Ah well, their luck had to run out. Two NEL and a FF? Whoo boy.

This season is a wash in terms of who I want to see win. I think it's been an entertaining season nonetheless.

I'd probably like to see Rachel/Dave win it since they've won so many times, and I don't particularly care for the other three teams, especially BPA.

Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post

Shocker: Vanessa is a complete bitch.
    Yep.

Reality TV World: There has clearly been a lot of tension between Rachel R. and Brendon Villegas and Vanessa and Ralph Kelley. How much of that were you two aware of while you were racing with them? Did you think one team was more at fault for starting arguments than the other or would you say they both were equally responsible for causing drama?

Mark Jackson: It was nonsense. Everybody just wanted to pick on poor Rachel. And Vanessa, she picked on everybody -- not just Rachel. She picked on everybody.

William "Bopper" Minton: I can honestly say that Rachel, she's a good person. She literally is a good person. They may have had some stuff happen that we didn't see, you know, but as far as what we did see, Vanessa just did not like Rachel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emason View Post
    Agreed - they are the break-out stars of this season.
    "Team Kentucky" was on "The Talk" yesterday. They talked about their relationship, how AR had brought them even closer, the job lost during the show, etc.
    Julie Chen then presented them with a check for $10,000 as "fan favorites"; really to help them out, I believe.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I like Rachel and Brendon...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    What's also mention in the interview was that when the got home Mark lost his job. He didn't elaborate on what happened, but it had to be devastating.

vCash
    Oh, no! That is too bad. I hope Mark will get another job soon, and I hope they are invited back on the race soon!

vCash
    The $10,000 check will be most appreciated, I'm sure.
    I wonder how it came to pass. It was a great thing for the network to do.

BTW, Ms. Chen is married to Leslie Moonves, president of CBS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123