Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    How close?

vCash
    B/m out. They were such a likeable team...but WAY behind starting the leg.

Think we will have to wait for interviews, no way too know how close.

a monkey stole my title
    vCash
    I bet they were even further behind than the editing made it seem; there was just no way for them to catch up. At least they did the FF and did all they could.

vCash
    They should so be shoe-ins for the next All-Stars at least.

vCash
    Edited to keep other unspoiled...

vCash
    ZOMG. Who is going to eff up next week? Hit the million dollar mat and have to GO BACK???? Damn.

And I'm gonna miss it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    ZOMG. Who is going to eff up next week? Hit the million dollar mat and have to GO BACK???? Damn.

And I'm gonna miss it.
    It looks very Sorry for you!

Didn't BPA compete and lose a FF or was that a different team?

Beefcake for KY, appreciate your potential sacrifice though.

I like Bopper with a shaved head! And that explains why there was no interview with them throughout the show. I wondered about that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    And I'm gonna miss it.
    Me too!! Of all times to have an Amazing Race conflict! I was sure there would be another week!

Although, actually, I don't like any of these remaining teams all that much ... so maybe it's not such a disaster on second thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks1227 View Post
    Although, actually, I don't like any of these remaining teams all that much ... so maybe it's not such a disaster on second thought.
    Me neither, but I can't wait to see who screws up and has to leave the mat to finish the task.

vCash
    I'm just watching now...I can totally understand not wanting to shave your head, as I don't think I'd be able to do it. But of all the reasons to not shave your head, "I just paid $500 for extensions" is one of the stupidest, especially when the person saying it has previously won a million dollars. I have to say, I think I'd be a lot less attached to extensions given that they're fake.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    She could have bought a lot of extensions with $10,000, even if she didn't win the million overall.

I would have done it in a heartbeat, but I don't care what my hair looks like. It grows back. Get a hat and go on!

PML at Vanessa and Rachel "making up." The sincerity just oozed off the screen, didn't it?

Seeing Uchenna and Joyce was rather sad. There's a thread on Sucks about TAR couples who are still together and not, and Uchenna and Joyce are one of the few who have split.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Aw, that does suck.

Phil tweeted that he was talking with Rachel and Vanessa at mat for 40 minutes. Wonder how far behind BPA are?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    But of all the reasons to not shave your head, "I just paid $500 for extensions" is one of the stupidest, ...
    I had to PML at that one!

Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash
    From what I think I saw, Rachel & Dave left the pit stop just after 6:30 a.m. while Bopper & Mark left just after 10:30 a.m.

I'm so glad the finale is next week as I was afraid I was going to miss it!
    Can't skate but love to watch

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara View Post
    Edited to keep other unspoiled...
    Once the episode has aired anywhere, it's okay to discuss anything that's been aired.

Man, I so wanted Bopper & Mark to catch up to BPA Love their awesome attitudes to the very end.

elephants were so the way to go. and I love that BPA had to macho it out and do the other task

I will never understand women's freakout over shaving their heads in a race of this type. Fer god's sake, it'll grow back! And if most of it is fake, who cares anyway?!?!

Shocker: Vanessa is a complete bitch.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    At the thought of any of these pairs running up to the giant bath mat ... everyone cheering, just Phil up there on the mat ... thinking they've won. But, natch! Go back and finish. Most perfect is that the would-be winning pair is Brenchel, and that it's Vanessa who they pass as they leave the giant bath mat to go complete the task.

I love Vanessa even more after her shit stirring at the pit stop. Hey, it's not her fault -- Phil asked her about "would be" penalties. Girl was just answering.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    for Mark and Bopper!! I was so hoping they could eek this one out but really, if you figured the time in your head, there was no way they would ever catch up. They were 3 hours behind Border Patrol to start ... there was just no way to catch up. Maybe if they didn't have to do the Speed Bump they coulda pulled it out. That probably took a good 30 minutes to do.

Any articles out there about exactly how far behind Mark and Bopper checked in? Just wondering if they ended up making up any of that 3 hours.

Good gawd Rachel, why all the over the damn head shaving. Just make a decision and go, don't stand there and whine about it for 10 minutes! If I was in the race, here would be my reactions in learning I had to shave my head: 1) dude just do it! It will grow back, we'll get 1st place and a prize, and I won't have to worry about trying to get my hair washed during pit stops! Second reaction: 2) uhm, no friggin' way. let's go ain't gonna do it. BOOM I would be outta there. I would not stand there and be a big crying whining assed baby about. Just say NO and GO!

Oh how I hope it is Brenchel who shows up at the mat and thinks they have won only to find out they didn't, and then someone else wins!! And pplluueezzeee let it be Rachel who screwed something up! Good lord how many times do we have to go over this ...... Read.The.Friggin.Clue!! I'm guessing it must have something to do with not reading a clue correctly.

Man I can't wait for next week! Although I really don't give a crap about who wins now since I really don't like any of them that are left, I just want to see the drama of the million dollar screw up. I just hope Brenchel finishes 4th.

vCash
    I'll miss Mark and Bopper.

I hope that they have opportunities/offers at home as a result of the show.
    Their attitude about the TAR experience is refreshing and wonderful.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I'm just watching now...I can totally understand not wanting to shave your head, as I don't think I'd be able to do it. But of all the reasons to not shave your head, "I just paid $500 for extensions" is one of the stupidest, especially when the person saying it has previously won a million dollars. I have to say, I think I'd be a lot less attached to extensions given that they're fake.
    Point of technicality: the prize for winning Big Brother is half a million dollars.

vCash
    I like Vanessa too but I dislike BB Rachel even more. What a poor excuse for an adult woman she is. Can you imagine her pregnant? I so hope she & her consort are the ones who screw up the finale but so long as they don't win, I don't care who screws up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast