Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

vCash
    Local news in Central Florida reported that GZ asked for more donations to his re-opened website during the interview - taped this afternoon.

vCash
    ^ That doesn't surprise me at all, especially since after his bail bond was upped tenfold he likely had to use most of the $$ he had previously raised for that.
    Lady 2: there isn't anything about me on goooogle, I mean, I must take it off if there is.....
    Lady 3: The google is a terrible thing, I mean I don't want anything on there! (Overheard by millyskate on a London train.)

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    ^ That doesn't surprise me at all, especially since after his bail bond was upped tenfold he likely had to use most of the $$ he had previously raised for that.
    I thought he had his wife pay off all their bills from the previous website fundraiser. Like their mortgage, credit cards, insurance policies, loans and any other outstanding bills they had. Now he wants mooooore money?

vCash
    Even though O'Mara took the case "Pro Bono", I'm sure GZ's expenses are considerable.
    They've had to find a place for him to live while on bail; with all the attendant requirements met.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    Local news in Central Florida reported that GZ asked for more donations to his re-opened website during the interview - taped this afternoon.
    I think George Zimmerman should run away with Karen Klein.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    GZ now says that killing Martin "was part of God's plan". What a tool.

vCash
    Comments like that show how clueless - and unwilling to assume responsibility for his choices/actions - he is.
    Last edited by skatesindreams; 07-19-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Ma name's Beckeh.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    I liked Martin's father's response which was something like 'We must be worshipping different Gods because I'm pretty sure my God didn't want Trayvon dead.'
    Roll Tide, y'all!

vCash
    The most part of that interview was when GZ says he regrets nothing, and would do nothing differently.

How about not getting out of your truck/car, George, and letting the police handle it, as the dispatcher suggested?
    Last edited by DORISPULASKI; 07-20-2012 at 01:42 AM.

vCash
    ^^^
    Amen, Doris!

vCash
    There was a little scandal this morning. Barbara Walthers said on The View that GZ had backed out of a scheduled interview with her. They had agreed that the interview would take place after Hannity's. Apparently he had a request about the interview that ABC would not/could not honor. (I'm speculating he was asking for money.)
    During The View, GZ called and Barbara left the set. At the end of the show Barbara said that if he didn't want to do the interview yesterday, then it would not be a good idea to do a short one now.
    The whole thing was just weird. Barbara Walters was clearly pissed.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    What a f*cking prick. I hope he gets special treatment in prison and that he comforts himself every night by saying that it is surely all part of God's plan.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    There was a little scandal this morning. Barbara Walthers said on The View that GZ had backed out of a scheduled interview with her. They had agreed that the interview would take place after Hannity's. Apparently he had a request about the interview that ABC would not/could not honor. (I'm speculating he was asking for money.)
    During The View, GZ called and Barbara left the set. At the end of the show Barbara said that if he didn't want to do the interview yesterday, then it would not be a good idea to do a short one now.
    The whole thing was just weird. Barbara Walters was clearly pissed.
    I don't blame her!
    Did anyone speak to him "on air"?

vCash
    No. Barbara would've never agreed to that. At least some journalists still have integrity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    I don't blame her!
    Did anyone speak to him "on air"?
    No - she didn't put GZ on air, just said if he didn't want to do it yesterday.

I believe that he or his lawyer called after it was discussed in the hot topics portion of the show. I believe that one of the women asked Barbara if he wanted money for the interview and Barbara only said he had conditions that were not going to be met or something to that. You were left with the idea that it was money.

vCash
    It is probably that.
    Most broadcast networks will not "pay" for interviews.
    I wonder if FOX did?

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Fox probably did not pay him a dime. They probably did, however, make a nice "donation" to his fund. There are TONS of ways to get around the rule about not paying for an interview.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    GZ demanded one month hotel room for him and his wife (among other things) in exchange for interview and Barbara Walters said no...I can't seem to paste the link .

After watching the interview this morning all I could do is shake my head. What a character this GZ is, gaming the system with the aid of the likes of Hannity poisoning the jury pool while people defend his right to a fair trial. .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JILEN View Post
    After watching the interview this morning all I could do is shake my head. What a character this GZ is, gaming the system with the aid of the likes of Hannity poisoning the jury pool while people defend his right to a fair trial. .
    Poisoning the jury pool was my first thought when Zimmerman agreed to the interview - that and soliciting donations, of course.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JILEN View Post
    GZ demanded one month hotel room for him and his wife (among other things) in exchange for interview and Barbara Walters said no...I can't seem to paste the link .
    Here's a link with the info about the month's hotel lodging.
    The New York Post reported, and the Miami Herald confirmed, that Zimmerman asked for a month’s stay in a hotel.
    Lady 2: there isn't anything about me on goooogle, I mean, I must take it off if there is.....
    Lady 3: The google is a terrible thing, I mean I don't want anything on there! (Overheard by millyskate on a London train.)

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast