Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Is she waiting on a divorce to become final the reason they aren't already married? When was their engagement originally announced? I don't recall reading about it anywhere until now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    I am not an orthopedist but I think diet shouldn't matter greatly? More likely how much 'abuse' was brought on the hip, recuperation exercises and physiotherapy, and personal bone structure and density? Perhaps some posters who have been through this can shed some light?
    I see. I wonder if he ever had setbacks or injury to this hip in the past?

vCash
    Todd E posted this on his facebook page Saturday: My beautiful fiancé & I welcomed our son Ayrton Zen Eldredge this morning! He is 6lb 13oz. The best experience ever!!! Picture of Ayrton posted on Twitter
    Boi Bumba!!!

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Wonderful news!!

Figures a racing car fan would name his son Ayrton.

Welcome to the World Little One!!

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Congratulations to Todd and Sabrina on the birth of their son on May 26!

FYI, I've started a Figure Skating Baby News thread in the Trash Can : http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83749
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Mazal Tov to Todd, Sabrina, big brother Ryder, and baby Ayrton! I think it's also kind of cool that Sabrina's son is named Ryder (thinking Ryder Cup here). Pure coincidence, but I still think kind of neat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    FYI, I've started a Figure Skating Baby News thread in the Trash Can : http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83749
    Thanks, I missed it.
    Boi Bumba!!!

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BYTCH View Post
    Thanks, I missed it.
    You're welcome. I know lots of folks don't frequent the Trash Can forum, so that's why I posted a link here. Thanks for bumping up this thread to update Ayrton Zen Eldredge's birth.

Todd tweeted this new photo ("forgot to attach pic of his first racing suit! Here he is!"): http://twitter.com/toddeldredge/stat.../photo/1/large

He also tweeted this May 24th update:
    "1month from surgery! Driving, coaching & trying 2 walk most of time w/o my cane. Week 5 goal no cane at all! Hoping 2 hit the ice in 2 weeks"
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post

Todd tweeted this new photo ("forgot to attach pic of his first racing suit! Here he is!"): http://twitter.com/toddeldredge/stat.../photo/1/large

He also tweeted this May 24th update:
    "1month from surgery! Driving, coaching & trying 2 walk most of time w/o my cane. Week 5 goal no cane at all! Hoping 2 hit the ice in 2 weeks"
    That picture of the baby is so cute!
    Wishing Todd a continuing, uneventful recovery.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    First off...That picture of Ayrton in his racing suit is just too beyond adorable for words.

Second, thanks for starting the thread over at the Trash Can Sylvia, but I hope we still have the announcements over here too. I rarely visit the Trash Can, so would miss any new additions to the Families of skaters if it wasn't also posted over here at GSD too.

Just putting that out there.

vCash
    Sorry I saw this thread so late. I love Todd! He is one of my all time favs and so happy to hear of little Ayrton's birth. Love the photo of the baby in the F1 driver's uniform! Michael Schumacher should be very worried!
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

vCash
    Aw ... that photo is precious!

vCash
    So happy for Todd, What a wonderful new chapter in his life!! Baby Ayrton is so cute!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234