Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    What did people think of Stefano last night? He still reminds me of a lounge lizard.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    it was far from the worst idol alum performance i've seen and better than their guest (and their host's frequent lip synching "performances").
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    ITA with mlp, he was better than Katy Perry.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Everyone is better than Katy Perry.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    ITA with mlp, he was better than Katy Perry.
    That's not difficult!

vCash
    Well, he was better than Katy Perry and Nicki Minjai (a total wreck), but he still reminds me of a lounge lizard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Exactly. David Cook's first album was decent (5/10 songs were good), but his second album was awful.

I can't wait to hear what he does when he's finally out from under his AI contract. He'll probably never be a huge star, but I'm sure he can tour steadily and do music he loves.
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    Many musicians would be delighted with that career scenario.
    Plus, it he is able to tour steadily and do music he likes, he is more likely to play in smaller venues. And Princess and I can continue our stalking concert going.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by birdgal View Post
    What did people think of Stefano last night? He still reminds me of a lounge lizard.
    Lounge lizard, really? It's not like he sang Quando Quando Quando. He did have a pulse.

vCash
    Don't know if it's been confirmed yet, but I've read that Adam Lambert is booked to perform his new single, Never Close Our Eyes, on Idol during the final 3 week.

He performed it on the Jimmy Kimmel show a couple of nights ago and .. WOW ... this song rocks BIG TIME! Can't wait for his new album, released on May 15th. Anyway, hope the Idol performance talk is true 'cause Adam will show them how it's done.

Link to the Kimmel performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCDep...ature=youtu.be

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1214 View Post
    Don't know if it's been confirmed yet, but I've read that Adam Lambert is booked to perform his new single, Never Close Our Eyes, on Idol during the final 3 week.

He performed it on the Jimmy Kimmel show a couple of nights ago and .. WOW ... this song rocks BIG TIME! Can't wait for his new album, released on May 15th. Anyway, hope the Idol performance talk is true 'cause Adam will show them how it's done.

Thanks for sharing. That was great.

Carol

vCash
    LOVE IT!

So much better than that crappy ballad he released earlier.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1214 View Post

Thanks! Now that was good!!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I liked "Better Than I Know Myself" but his new single is much more instantly catchy for me. Still unsure how it will do on radio but it has a much better chance, that is for sure. I love his music, the album snippets had a LOT of dance music and generally I hate dance music but he tends to make it work for me. Plus, one song has the lyric about how he loved having someone inside of him. The man has balls.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    P2 is going to win-- nobody else has a shot. Holly will be out this week, then Jacob will be the shocking boot at 4. Jessica will follow and Skylar will be runner up. It is nearly impossible for a girl to win again.
    Beefcake's fancy, saccharine, artsy, drag bingo cliche effusing, bipolar, OTT fashionista manchild

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    Lounge lizard, really? It's not like he sang Quando Quando Quando. He did have a pulse.
    I kind of get the lounge lizzard comment. When Stefano was a contestant, I always got a cocky, smarmy vibe from him. His performance this week didn't really change that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    I kind of get the lounge lizzard comment. When Stefano was a contestant, I always got a cocky, smarmy vibe from him. His performance this week didn't really change that.
    Exactly!!! I had the same impression of him, when he was a contestant. It hasn't changed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by birdgal View Post
    Exactly!!! I had the same impression of him, when he was a contestant. It hasn't changed.
    Agreed!
    I never understood how he made it as far as he did on AI.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    There has to be a hot boy, that is how he made it. But let's not pretend that the guy can't sing! He may not be your cup of tea but he actually has quite a voice. I can totally see why he turns people off but acting all shocked that he made it? Come on...
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    There has to be a hot boy, that is how he made it. But let's not pretend that the guy can't sing! He may not be your cup of tea but he actually has quite a voice. I can totally see why he turns people off but acting all shocked that he made it? Come on...
    Nobody said he couldn't sing. He can sing fine, but I don't think he's a great singer and he certainly had some weeks that were not exactly stellar when he was on the show. And let's not pretend that this show is just about singing. Personality is part of it and Stefano's personality was not appealing to a lot of people. (Just like I think Elise had problems with voting because of perceptions about her personality.) He had to get into the competition on a wild card, so surviving that and a number of appearances in the bottom three to get as far as he did might have been surprising to some people, especially since not all of his song choices and vocals were all that great. I, for one, did not expect him to last as long as he did. I sure didn't expect Pia to go before he did. But, then again, I don't think he's hot.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast