Thread: One more dance

vCash

One more dance

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/one-more-dance-090006913.html
    Pang Qing and Tong Jian aren't done yet. The two-time world-champion pairs figure skaters from China failed to make the podium at the season-ending World Championships in Nice, France in March. The fourth-place finish shocked 32-year-old Tong in particular, prompting him to consider retirement.

But Pang's strong desire to give it another go inspired him, and the pair will stick around for at least one more year.

"We are still capable of competing and the judges still approved of our performances," Pang said. "The fact we didn't achieve good results was because of mistakes, not a lack of ability.

"It would be a pity if we retired because of accidents in the competition. We are still at the top level. We don't want to give up like this."
    Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm - Ralph Waldo Emerson

vCash
    Hopefully they will stick around for two, it would suck if they retired the year before the Olympics! I think they could get back on the world podium again since Takahashi/Tran's bronze might have been a fluke, although if K/S had performed to their usual standards they might have been on or near the podium too.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    There's already a thread about this:

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83453
    Actual bumper sticker series: Jesus is my co-pilot. Satan is my financial advisor. Budha is my therapist. L. Ron Hubbard owes me $50.