Apparently nobody cares anymore.
The show so far:
The theme is "Then and Now." Everyone will do 2 numbers, one from 2000 or later, and one from before 2000.
1. Hollie sang "Rolling In the Deep" by Adele. This song officially needs to die, but she kicked ass on it. The hair, makeup, and outfit made her look a bit old and pageanty, but she's so cute. Pretty good feedback from the judges.
2. Colton sang "Bad Romance" by Gaga. Fair job. Faint praise from the judges compared to past weeks.
3. Elise sang "No One" by Alicia Keys. Strong work. Great dress. Positive judges' feedback.
4. Phillip sang "You Got It Bad" by Usher. One of his strongest performances. Tongue bath, especially from Randy. He's a true artist, blah, blah. I like him, but I don't find him particularly extraordinary or original.
5. Jessica sang "Falling" by Alicia Keys. Good job. Weird dress, but I think I like it. Cute hair. Tongue bath.
6. Skylar sang "Born This Way" by Gaga. Countrified version. I really dig it. Again, showing she can do more than shout and stomp.
7. Joshua with "I Believe" by Fantasia. Great suit. Pretty good job. Doesn't go too over the top. Standing O from judges.