Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ali_dorate View Post
    Liza cancelled the ice show "Fantasy on Ice 2012" to be held on 1st September in Japan due to "an injury to a ligament in her right knee".
    The announcement also says she will reqire two weeks of treatment and rest.

I hope this is just a minor injury.
    Does anybody know what the up to date position is on Liza's injury?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    I think the difference was last season they skated as if they had nothing to lose and attacked their programs. They did not do that this weekend, but the season is very early. She does look like she's grown, but that didn't seem to be the problem.
    I know Davankova grew alot , her jumps are in tact though both made mistakes it wasn't just her fault, Its just I felt they were not giving everything and look very tired.

there are only 4 jgp pairs event any chance of them getting another assignment ? I want to see them complete their FS without any major errors
    G/B bombed so who else is left , the only really other good junior pair scheduled to compete are Fedorova/Miroshkin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by love_skate2011 View Post
    I know Davankova grew alot , her jumps are in tact though both made mistakes it wasn't just her fault, Its just I felt they were not giving everything and look very tired.

there are only 4 jgp pairs event any chance of them getting another assignment ? I want to see them complete their FS without any major errors
    G/B bombed so who else is left , the only really other good junior pair scheduled to compete are Fedorova/Miroshkin
    I am sure they will get another assignment. They placed higher than the other two Russian pairs and they have a good chance to get to JGPF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    I am sure they will get another assignment. They placed higher than the other two Russian pairs and they have a good chance to get to JGPF.
    on wiki it says their next JGP assignment is in Croatia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasilisa_Davankova

vCash
    I was going back into my figure skating archives and watching old videos. I found something really funny
    I was watching the British Eurosport video f Bobrova and Soloviev's Olympic free dance and one of the commentators remarked that there was a lot of difficulty in their dance. He wondered out loud whether Morozov choreographed it because it was so difficult.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    I was going back into my figure skating archives and watching old videos. I found something really funny
    I was watching the British Eurosport video f Bobrova and Soloviev's Olympic free dance and one of the commentators remarked that there was a lot of difficulty in their dance. He wondered out loud whether Morozov choreographed it because it was so difficult.

Morozov had his days in old time. I seriously wonder wth happened to him, his integrity to the sport.

vCash
    What were Lipnitskaia's, Sotnikova's, and Ilinykh/Katsalapov's music for the upcoming season?

vCash
    Julia Lipnitskaya's sp is Sabre Dance, lp is to Pas de Deux from "The Nutcracker. I/K haven't announced their music yet and I'm not sure about Adelina's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post
    Julia Lipnitskaya's sp is Sabre Dance, lp is to Pas de Deux from "The Nutcracker. I/K haven't announced their music yet and I'm not sure about Adelina's.
    As far as I know, Adelina hasn't announced it either yet.

vCash
    any news or status of sofia biryukova? (despite her gp assignments)

have not found her name on any other entry list.
    still injured or spreads the russian fed its entries to the other events among their 'stronger contenders' for sotchi?

vCash
    Adelina's SP music was reaveled today: it is the Spanish Capriccio by Rimsky–Korsakov

Ubering Max Aaron, Bobrova/Soloviev,Sotnikova, Gordi Pots!!!
    vCash
    Sotnikova's dress is so pretty too!!!

Here is a video link of her short program that she skated today at a competition (no score). Loved the ending footwork sequence, she shows a little fire. Jumps iffy. Love the music too.

To watch her performance, you need to hover your cursur around the video. Links to the right will appear. Click on the 3rd link that looks like paper with a play button in the middle. A list of videos will appear. Click on the skating video that runs for 3hrs. You will have to put in a password. It is 12345. Once the video plays, Sotnikova skate will be at approx. 40 minutes in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemestone View Post
    Sotnikova's dress is so pretty too!!!

Here is a video link of her short program that she skated today at a competition (no score). Loved the ending footwork sequence, she shows a little fire. Jumps iffy. Love the music too.

To watch her performance, you need to hover your cursur around the video. Links to the right will appear. Click on the 3rd link that looks like paper with a play button in the middle. A list of videos will appear. Click on the skating video that runs for 3hrs. You will have to put in a password. It is 12345. Once the video plays, Sotnikova skate will be at approx. 40 minutes in.
    That's not Adelina Sotnikova. It says that it is Maria Sotskova.

vCash
    That's not Adelina Sotnikova. It says that it is Maria Sotskova.
    Hanca, you must be looking in the wrong time or file or something. I see Adelina's program at 40:16 or so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by babayaga View Post
    Hanca, you must be looking in the wrong time or file or something. I see Adelina's program at 40:16 or so.
    Ok, I will try again. Thank you.

vCash
    Ok, I will try again. Thank you.
    Sure Hope you can find it. The quality is terrible though. I think the program is nice but to me the style is a little similar to Adelina's last year's short. It suits her, but feels the same to me.

vCash
    I think I found it. Does she wear a red dress with a bit darker (possibly black and red) on her skirt?

vCash
    Yes, that's her.

vCash
    Not a bad program. The style is a bit similar to last years one, and wearing the same colours make it even more similar, but her skating is quite good. Pity that she didn't land the combination. I still like her skating though. She has a power. The pushes, the gliding, ice coverage...

vCash
    When I visited Adelina at practice in May, she was working on a Jazz program for the free. I liked it for her, it made her look grown up. Don't know if she kept it, though.

Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast