Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    vCash
    Maybe Emily's just dating Jef to prove that he's a lesser-gay.

vCash
    The whole, "I can't do the fantasy suite because I'm a mother and a role model" cracks me up.

IF you want to get technical, Emily wasn't married to Ricki's father before he died- she found out she was pregnant while they were engaged, right? I think maybe right after he died?? Clearly she's had premarital sex....

Looks like poor, chaste Emily has had a change of heart then.

vCash
    She found out she was pregnant a few days after Ricki's father died, no matter how callous we are that's pretty horrific, they might have been engaged, but not married.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    She found out she was pregnant a few days after Ricki's father died, no matter how callous we are that's pretty horrific, they might have been engaged, but not married.
    Yes, it's horrific that he died that way he did but what I get from the previous posters is that Emily seemed to have played the game one way and lived/lives another. I can't be seen doing "this" on TV but in my personal life it's a whole other matter. Kinda makes her look like a hypocrite a bit.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I totally agree that what she had to go through- finding out she was pregnant after the baby's father passed away- was horrific. I cannot even begin to imagine having to endure that agony.

She just seemed to be making such a big deal of taking the "high moral ground" by turning down the fantasy suite on both seasons she appeared. Yes, it does seem hypocritical.

vCash
    I think it was more that she didn't want that played out on tv for her daughter to see...

I guess it's okay for little Ricki to see her mom sucking face with half the guys on the show though.

vCash
    So, speaking in Emily Post terms, what would that make her? A widowed mother, or a single mother? Seems that both terms may fall short in terms of strict etiquette.

vCash
    I'd say she's a single mom, and since she's never been married I wouldn't call her a widow.
    Crazy about sports!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617