Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

vCash

Bachelorette Season 8--Emily Maynard (SPOILERS!)

Since its less than a month to go till the 8th season of this wonderful show starts on May 14th, I thought I start our thread to follow Emily's search for true love. As for where she is in her journey, The home-town dates will be filmed over the next week or so.

Between Reality Steve and Wetpaint, Emily's season is being spoiled pretty well in real time.

I don't want to mess up the thread with lots of black bars so if anyone has any specific questions, let me know via PM.

Sadly, the filming locations are

Spoiler

vCash
    Reality Steve has Emily's final four up on his blog this morning.

For those that don't read, Steve is even picking the final 1 based on who is in the final 4 and I have to agree.

Spoiler

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Any word on who's in for sure for Bachelor Pad? Haven't they filmed in May for the past two years?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Any word on who's in for sure for Bachelor Pad? Haven't they filmed in May for the past two years?
    No nothing yet on who will be cast for Bachelor Pad 3. I believe the filming begins in early June but so far no date has been announced by Steve or Fleiss on when things will get started.

One of Steve's sources is rumored to be Erica Rose so I'm assuming once things get settled with the casting of BP3, he'll find out from her and let us all know.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I went to abc.com to see pictures of Emily's bachelors. Everything there is of Ashley Hebert and her guys. Way to be on the ball, ABC!

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    I don't want to mess up the thread with lots of black bars so if anyone has any specific questions, let me know via PM.
    I love your black bars! MORE BLACK BARS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    ABC is always late with releasing the official list of the guys. I guess they have to wait till most are back in their real lives to release the news. Since 21 are done, its almost time. The official release, with the AWFUL ABC mugshot photos will be on Monday, May 4th during DWTS.

From Reality Steve and NewFORT, I've seen about 15 of the 25 guys identified. There is some real nice eye candy so hopefully we will enjoy Emily's journey towards finding the

Spoiler

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    There is some real nice eye candy so hopefully we will enjoy Emily's journey towards finding the

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

Spoiler

Spoiler

From the Bloc
    vCash

Spoiler

vCash
    Good points, Jenny.

Spoiler

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash

Spoiler

SPOILERS!!!

vCash
    So what is the consensus, black bars or not as I have a couple of more tidbits about the final four.

I'll wait a bit before posting as I personally can't stand the black bars but will understand.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    My guess is that most of us are spoiling - even if you weren't spoiling last season, the tabloids were anyway and I'd be amazed if anyone was surprised by the outcome. Perhaps you can ask the glorious admins to note in the subject line that the thread contains spoilers, just in case?

vCash
    Ok, here's the latest from Reality Steve and some other stuff posted on NewFORT. I'll black bar it till we get "SPOILERS" added to the title:

Chris had his hometown date on Friday in Chicago.

Jef (one f only; someone needs to introduce him to Lindzi) hometown was yesterday at his parents ranch in Utah; parents are big Mormon Missionaries so very interested in seeing how they react on this hometown date and their son being on a show were booze is the main accessory!

Arie's hometown is Tuesday in Arizona. Has twin brothers so hopefully they'll make an appearance.

Sean will have the last hometown on Thursday in the Dallas metroplex area.

Reality Steve says he has heard that the fantasy dates and finale will be in Spain.

Oh, if you have seen the promo with the teaser of the helicopter landing and the voice over saying "is it Brad or Bentley". Its not. Its Kalon, BFF of Erica Rose who I believe leaves on his own during the show and I guess will end up being Steve's main source via Erica.
    Last edited by Catherine M; 04-24-2012 at 01:00 AM.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    My guess is that most of us are spoiling - even if you weren't spoiling last season, the tabloids were anyway and I'd be amazed if anyone was surprised by the outcome. Perhaps you can ask the glorious admins to note in the subject line that the thread contains spoilers, just in case?
    Excellent idea!

vCash
    I'm amazed to say that I've scrolled past the black bars and plan to watch unspoiled! I guess I'll be saying adios to this thread.

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    I've added the warning in the thread title.

vCash
    After watching the most recent seasons of Dr Who, I can only hear "SPOILERS!" in River Song's voice.
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindSpirit View Post
    I've added the warning in the thread title.
    Thanks!

I have a feeling that this is going to be the most spoiled season ever. Reality Steve seems to have found a friend in Erica Rose plus Wetpaint is on the lookout for news along with the long time sleuthers on NewFORT.

vCash
    Went nosing around on NewFORT today on my lunch hour. Didn't see anything of note. Emily has one last hometown tomorrow in Dallas with one of the no-names, Sean.

Did read that Bachelor Pad 3 premiere will air on Monday, July 23rd. Still nothing yet on casting. Reality Steve says they haven't even done the psychological testing yet. That made me laugh as how have some of these people passed a psychological test is beyond me--I'm looking at you Melissa and crazy ass Elizabeth from season 1!

I'm sure Fleiss is working hard to get some of the exes to be on, especially Ali & Roberto but I can't see Ali doing the show as she seems so "above" it all now that she is "famous".

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast