Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

vCash
    Soooo soooo HAPPY for Carolina, whom I've been a fan of since the very beginning (seems like a lifetime now, lol). I've always said she was a *diamond* in the same way that Oksana Baiul was classified as such. Thank God she realized her full potential when it counted the most. Her Bolero was hypnotic! Finally, an Olympic Bronze Medal to top off a FABULOUS career! *bow* (tears)

7-time Italian Champion, World Champion, Olympic Bronze Medalist.

vCash
    Still can't believe that my dream of Caro medaling at the Olympics came true. She deserved it so much.

vCash
    The Skating Lesson ‏@SkatingLesson 1h

Kim & Kostner paid for the sins of Alex Ovechkin and the hockey team

vCash
    This is cute - bronze medal fever *is* contagious! https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...&stream_ref=10

with my Sestra Helena plotting how to ravish Hot Paul and delicious Cal
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marta24 View Post
    I'm just happy that she finally won an Olympic Medal.

Btw, she won her first World Medal and Olympic Medal in Russia.
    She also won her third World medal in Russia, a bronze in 2011. Caro's fortune has always been grand there. Forza, Caro! You were brilliant and beautiful at these Games and I will cherish your performances forever. Thank you for making me love skating again. You were totally deserving of the Olympic Gold Medal!
    Last edited by museksk8r; 02-20-2014 at 10:56 PM.

vCash
    Carolina's performances are the only good things I will remember from Sochi 2014. Everything else traumatized me.

Grazie Caro!
    As of March 2013 - no longer scared of TAHbKA or Andrey aka Pushkin

vCash
    Please explain to me again why Carolina was 3rd in the SP?

vCash
    So happy that she could skate the best competition of her career here, this one competition erased every mistake-filled performance she has ever given and she's the only one who bested the system while still putting the presentation as the focus before the elements. I agreethat Carolina is the true Olympic Champion and I'm so glad she will always have an Olympic medal!

vCash
    So happy Carolina finally has her Olympic medal. If you ask me it should be gold but I'm thrilled nonetheless.

vCash
    Carolina was really really lucky that Julia made some serious mistakes in both programs, otherwise she would have finished off the podium. lol

I am overjoyed she could take an Olympic medal, it's the crowning of a wonderful career.

vCash
    I can't wait to see her performance tonite, I'm so happy for her to have an Olympic medal.

vCash
    I have said before that she's never been my favourite skater, but she delivered two wonderful programs at these Olympics and fully deserved to be on that podium. If she had ended up winning, that would have been fine with me too because you couldn't find fault with this program... even if the judges obviously did She should be very proud of herself for staying with skating and finally getting that Olympic medal!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VarBar View Post
    Carolina was really really lucky that Julia made some serious mistakes in both programs, otherwise she would have finished off the podium. lol

I am overjoyed she could take an Olympic medal, it's the crowning of a wonderful career.
    Well, Julia is lucky that Carolina wasn't from Russia and Julia wasn't from anywhere else.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    Felicissimo per Carolina! Ha girato come un angelo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    Well, Julia is lucky that Carolina wasn't from Russia and Julia wasn't from anywhere else.
    OTOH, if she were Russian, Caro would've been forcibly retired ten years ago. Piseev is ruthless with young girls who fail to deliver ASAP.

vCash
    Congrats Carolina! The real gold medal winner IMO - just gorgeous in every way.

vCash
    The true gold medalist! But WHO CARE, she skates for the sake of art not stupid judge and being pr machine.

True Artist!

vCash
    Carolina was magnificent in both phases of the competition. So happy for her that she finally won an Olympic medal. She has become a complete, balanced skater with beautiful artistry.

vCash
    I'm so so happy that finally, she came to that level of skating. Before 2010, she had the jumps, but was too fast, or something was lacking. Between 2010 and 2013, she found that amazing artistry that I knew she was able of. And now, she has the jumps and the artistry. What a beautiful skater, complete package.
    Her arms are so beautiful, so are her legs.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

vCash
    So happy for her medaling in Olympics at last. I loved her short program expressing her pure love for skating. I was so so devastated for Mao's short program. So Caro's beautiful skating saved me. Thank you and congratulations!

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast