Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I would like to see her skate to the Mozart program she won the World title with.
    It seemed to calm her. She needs to be calm......................

vCash
    I loved that program (Mozart) for her as well, and agree that a calmness would highlight her cool elegance and speed. I especially loved the dramatic triple loop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poths View Post
    Ditto.

Faun would be perfect. Ditch this Nichols shite and get a medal.
    Her Faun program was done by Nichol too if you're insinuating that Nichol does bad work.

In the mountains, where hippies and hillbillies collide!
    vCash
    She must go back to one of the other long program of this olympiad....Mozart is my favorite piece of ladies figure skating choreography of all time so I am incredibly biased towards it, though any from this Olympiad would work. In fact...truly this long program is her worst since 2004 IMO...not the skating quality, but the program in and of itself. It it so clear by her body and facial expression that she does not engage with it, and the choreography has no life of its own...please change Caro, go out on a high note...

Live in Guardian Angel
    vCash
    Mozart, please! Mozart!!!

vCash
    I think that Mozart and Faun are her two best programs, so either of them would be great to go back to. But I think that she'll probably go back to Bolero since it's most recent and will still be in her muscle memory.

vCash
    Carolina never said she is changing her programs.
    here are her message
    "Dear friends, we shall inform you that Carolina will not compete at the Universiade (World University Games): she took this decision alongside with her coach because the event schedule would not fit properly into her training schedule towards the most important events of the season. Stay tuned for the next updates!"
    all the rest is pure speculation by the press.
    Once she said she didn't feel really comfortable with the bolero, but she wonted to challenge herself and test new borders. This year she feels her programs are really fitting her and she loves them. She had an injury but feels better now, she is just a little late in preparation. She will be at Nationals witch this year is at about one hour car-drive from her home town and I'm sure a lot of people will be there to cheer for her and has the opportunity to see her skating live.

vCash
    ANY program will bring her a medal: Bolero, Tartini, Mozart, Humoresque n Sheherazade ALL made her earn a podium. She said these two reflect her better than Bolero n Tartini. I think we'll wait and see at the nationals.
    IF I had to change, I would pick the one who made me earn the world medal; STILL, some say this may spoil the memory and might represent a risky step. Also, muscles need to memorialize it, too.

vCash
    I still think Faun or Mozart would have the best PCS potential, but whatever she loves the best must be the best program to skate at Sochi. If so is Shehe, let her go with it. She'll feel comfortable and satisfied. I wonder if her goal at Sochii is to express her joy on the ice regardless of the results. She's mentioned to the joy to skate and appreciation to the supporters from time to time. (Even after the rather disappointing long program at CoR, she mentioned to them.) It's all about skating. She is such a great skater and an artist. I do wish her the best to show her skate of life at Sochi.
    Last edited by rosewood; 12-02-2013 at 06:38 AM.

vCash
    I'd love for her to re-use either Debussy or Mozart.

However, she'd need to alter them to fit the ridiculous choreographic sequence rule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by all_empty View Post
    I'd love for her to re-use either Debussy or Mozart.

However, she'd need to alter them to fit the ridiculous choreographic sequence rule.
    Good point. There's flexibility though. Mozart was not so chock-full of content that it would not be such an effort IMO

vCash
    It's been reported on raisport.it that Caro has withdrawn from Nationals next weekend due to injury. It seems the back injury she has had throughout the summer/fall has worsened again and she doesn't want to take any risk ... such a shame

Wishin her a speedy recovery!!!

vCash

vCash

vCash
    Oh my God ! So sad.
    Hope she will be back really soon, in great shape.
    Forza Carolina !

with my Sestra Helena plotting how to ravish Hot Paul and delicious Cal
    vCash
    *sigh* I noticed this first on facebook. *trying to think only positive thoughts and sending positive energy and good health Carolina's way* Get better very soon, Miss Kostner!

vCash
    Hope her quick and full recovery. I wish she shows her best performances at her final Olympics.

With Google translator maybe it says that Caro visits Rome with her team mates on December 18th to attend events organized by Olympic Committee. She plans to undergo the the necessary inquiries as to her therapeutic current physical condition.
    http://sport.sky.it/sport/altri_spor...taliani.html#_

Caro is also scheduled to The Gala 2013 held on December 29th in Bozen. She might skip this show, too.
    http://www.icegala.it/cms/index.php?...emid=9&lang=DE

vCash
    I saw that this thread had new posts, and came here in hopes to find news of Carolina's training, changes to her programs, or something like that. But this news is not encouraging at all . What is it with Carolina and her bad luck in Olympic seasons/Olympics themselves? I truly hope that it's not too serious and she can be ready for Euros and Olympics.
    Last edited by lauravvv; 12-12-2013 at 11:58 PM.

vCash
    we really hope she will be on the gala.
    Here the press announcement
    https://www.facebook.com/carolinakos...53575799075024

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggs View Post
    It's been reported on raisport.it that Caro has withdrawn from Nationals next weekend due to injury. It seems the back injury she has had throughout the summer/fall has worsened again and she doesn't want to take any risk ... such a shame

Wishin her a speedy recovery!!!
    That's a terrible news. I had not seen this until now. I hope she recovers soon. It will be a tragedy if she cannot skate in Sochi. I really see her as the dark horse there (to win) but with this new injury I am concerned.

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast