vCash

Yves St. Laurent Retrospective - Denver

There is a huge retrospective of Yves St. Laurent's couture at the Denver Art Museum, and it is a fabulous show. Pieces in real life that I'd only ever seen pictures of, pieces whose detail is completely lost in pictures, and about 300 fabulous outfits -- all sewn completely by hand -- to enjoy. If you are in the Denver area, this is an exhibit worth visiting. Just incredible.

vCash
    I'll be in Denver last weekend in April. Either the 29th or 30th. Will it still be on do you know? Is there a website I could visit?

I'd love to see this!

vCash
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Norlite -- Don't forget to get reservations, especially for the weekend. Don't wait too long -- I'd get them soon.

It is an amazing show -- and I was wrong -- there are more than 400 of his outfits.

vCash
    I went to a YSL retrospective back in 2008 - at the De Young in SF, IRRC. It was stunning. Up until then, I'd only seen couture in books and magazines, but to have the clothes right in front of you...wow.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.