vCash

Caroline Zhang article

vCash
    Thanks! There was some discussion after the article link was posted in her fan thread in the Trash Can (post #112): http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...t=82563&page=6

The other Caroline Zhang news tidbit posted in her fan thread (post #108) is that she already has a new program choreographed by David Wilson (she was in Toronto at the end of March).

vCash
    Seeing Caroline next year is something I am really looking forward to and her improvement and success this year was one of the most exciting events of the season.
    Last edited by Iceman; 04-15-2012 at 12:36 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Seeing Caroline next year is something I am really looking forward to and her improvement and success this year was one of the most exciting events of season.
    Ditto!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Seeing Caroline next year is something I am really looking forward to and her improvement and success this year was one of the most exciting events of season.
    I agree! She's the one I really want to see.
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

on the rink doing synchronized spirals with Michelle Kwan, Sasha Cohen, Shawn Sawyer, Alissa Czisny, Rohene Ward, Yukina Ota, Caroline Zhang & Mirai Nagasu
    vCash
    Yea! I hope she has a kick butt year this upcoming season

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Caroline is awesome!
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    I love this girl so much. She's so mature, very analytical and honest about her skating, and so driven to get to the top.

vCash
    Let's just hope that all the ridiculous hype for other skaters will not weigh in unfairly against Caroline if she has great outcomes this season.

Hope great performances are not ignored this coming Nationals, as they were this past season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by demetriosj View Post
    Let's just hope that all the ridiculous hype for other skaters will not weigh in unfairly against Caroline if she has great outcomes this season.

Hope great performances are not ignored this coming Nationals, as they were this past season.
    let´s wait and see.
    caroline had a nice season-ending and will for sure be measured on those performances the upcoming season.

now she has to prove, that she could pull together solid programs like in the last competitions and the judges won´t ignore her then.

but we´ll have to wait. 2 strong performances are no guarantee for anything the upcoming season. let´s hope she gained back confidence, she showed herself as a fighter, determined to the sport.
    let´s hope, this works out for her....

and to be honest: even as a 4CC 2012 participant she has achieved much more than many expected of her, not to speak of her medal win.

vCash
    Here is a short practice video from 4CC. Her pearl is getting faster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJXveY8GfeU

vCash
    I've heard unofficially from a couple of different people that Caroline is planning to keep her "Rushing Wings of Dawn" short program for next season.