vCash

Whitney's "son" in The Bodyguard" all grown up

Nice interview on The Yo Show with DeVaughn Nixon, the kid in The Bodyguard. I thought he was adorable then, but he's just as cute now....and quite the hottie. Apparently he was in the movie Prom & a TV show called Greek...I never saw either. And now he's a recurring character on The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I'll definitely try to watch that sometime to see him. I don't know if he's a good actor as an adult but I thought he did a good job in The Bodyguard. Check him out.

http://screen.yahoo.com/whitney-hous...-28925324.html

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    Very good-looking, well-spoken and seems like a nice person, too. His parents did a great job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    And now he's a recurring character on The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I'll definitely try to watch that sometime to see him.
    Yikes, poor guy. I used to watch that show for one of the actors (who's now left) and it's dreadful. Then again, I guess it helped Shailene Woodley get her name out there . . .
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Yeah, the title doesn't inspire me to want to watch but I would like to see if he has any acting talent.