vCash

New FS site (and others too)

Hi,

I'm not sure if this belongs in the trash can but here it goes. I've completely remodeled my former site pixieworld and gave it a new name, it's now called Sportfolio and you can find it here Sportfolio.
    For now I left the user actions out since it would be impossible to have them ready on time, also note that due to the porting of the data from the old database some of the profiles may be inaccurate(saying that an activity is past when it isn't), but I'm fixing them as I can.

I've also added results for recent competitions such as Ice Star or russian regional competitions such as Moscow Open Jr Championships and I'll keep on doing it throughout the season.

Let me know what you think of the design, suggestions and opinions are very welcome.

I also created a twitter account for the site.
    Sportfolio on Twitter

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    I think you're doing a great job. I like the colors and the background. The format is very user-friendly. It makes it easier to navigate to different pages.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison