vCash

Vote for the pair AND Ice-Dancer you would love to Partner with if you could.

Ok my Friends!!! Today I want you to vote for the one Pair Skater,AND the one Ice-Dancer you would love to Partner up with if you could. Please mark only one each. If you choose "other", please say who. You need NOT be a Skater to answer this. It's all in fun. GO!!!

vCash
    From pairs - Trankov. He seems quite good looking and usually lands his jumps.

Main Offender
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Pairs - Alexei Rogonov
    Dance - Ivan Volobuev

both for obvious reasons
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    I'd love to dance with Charlie White. I think I'd bring him down though- plus, I hear he has a good partner right now, so I don't expect to get a try out anytime soon.

I'm not picky for pairs- I just want someone to do a death spiral with me!

vCash
    From a purely superficial standpoint, I wouldn't mind if Yannick Bonheur tossed me around a bit on ice and off

vCash
    Dance - Fabian Bourzat
    Pairs - Hongbo Zhao

Team Voronov, party of 1
    vCash
    Dance: Khoklova. Even with a terrible height difference, we'd be the most dance team ever with scandalous routines.

Pairs: Caydee Deney. We would rock, and it would give me an excuse to go tanning again.

vCash
    I did not read the OP correctly, and just voted for 'other'. That worked quite well for pairs, since I voted for Anton S.

For my ice dance partner, I want Charlie White, and i want to win the OGM in 2018 with him, after Meryl retires.

Watch me move
    vCash
    Dance: Ben Agosto or Christopher Dean. Although I would cry and/or faint if I were even on the same ice with either of them, so it might not be too successful a partnership

Pairs: Have never even thought about it, because I would need someone the size of Yao Min or Andre the Giant to work with.
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast