Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I hear pitch issues in Hollie's transitions - she gets the big note though and I liked her vocal better than her physical performance - she looked nervous she was going to trip or something.
    I thought she looked nervous, as well. She does this thing that skaters and dancers sometimes do, when they are nervous. Her shoulders go up and forward. that probably effects her singing as well. If she relaxed her shoulders, she would probably improve, all around.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    it never stops making me lol that they show all of j lo's videos during a "singing" competition
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    *Phew!* Hollie is safe, Elise hopefully will be safe, I want DeAndre gone.
    Kyle

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    please dont save him

on the bright side, it looks like he could be j lo's next boyfriend, she's quite attached to him
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    No way in hell that should be saved.
    Kyle

vCash
    What/Who are The Wanted? They could have pretended to sing a little bit more.

I was hoping for Warrant or Poison last night. There is nothing like 80's hair metal, and most of it is difficult to sing.
    "If I wore what Amodio is wearing to the gayest gaybar in gayville they would kick me out for being too gay." - toddlj

vCash
    I knew Jennifer would vote to save him she's so useless. Thank goodness this is one of the few times the judges have had sense this season. Glad he's gone.
    Kyle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylet3 View Post
    I knew Jennifer would vote to save him she's so useless. Thank goodness this is one of the few times the judges have had sense this season. Glad he's gone.
    Deandre?

vCash
    Indeed. The falsetto and his performances have driven me nuts. Although Elise and her attitude strike me as holier than thou and doesn't admit fault.
    Kyle

vCash
    Indeed. The falsetto and his performances have driven me nuts. Although Elise and her attitude strike me as holier than thou and doesn't admit fault.
    The falsetto also drove me nuts.

vCash
    Interesting that you said that. I am glad we won't be subjected to DeAndre's shrieking falsetto anymore. But, there has been something about Elise, that has irked me from day 1. As much as I thought she was fantastic last week, I couldn't feel excited for her. I think you hit it, it's her attitude, like she's above everyone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    . But, there has been something about Elise, that has irked me from day 1. As much as I thought she was fantastic last week, I couldn't feel excited for her. I think you hit it, it's her attitude, like she's above everyone else.
    *shrug* she's an artist in a show about becoming a package. Her choice...but I get her.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Who is strangling the cat? Pickler? Awful

I have heard that The Wanted song before, but I didn't know who did it. And I didn't know the girls scream over them like they are the Beatles. Are the girls in the front paid to do this?

Result is fine with me.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Wow. Thought for sure that the tweens would save DeAndre. Guess they've moved on to Christian bad boy Coltin.

As for Elise, she must know that she's not the best singer left. For gawd's sake, her roommate Erica sang rings around her and Phil works the rasp with much more passion and musicality. She's interesting, yes, but there's no way she should be thinking that she's the be all and end all.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina View Post
    What/Who are The Wanted? They could have pretended to sing a little bit more.
    I think 2012 is (unfortunately) the year of the boy-band revival. Between this one and something called One Direction.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456