Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jettasian View Post
    Because it's Chan that's on the way. It's the judges giving out wrong marks. It's the system that's NOT working. Dai is perfect. Therefore, the judges need to be changed. The system needs to be changed Things just need to change so Dai can win.
    I've not read where any of Takahashi's fan is calling him perfect. You're the only one saying it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bournekraatzfan View Post
    That was wonderful indeed. His last spin was quite fast, interestingly. Makes me miss scratch spins.

Quote Originally Posted by jettasian
    Because it's Chan that's on the way. It's the judges giving out wrong marks. It's the system that's NOT working. Dai is perfect. Therefore, the judges need to be changed. The system needs to be changed Things just need to change so Dai can win.
    Do you ever can't tired of being condescending?

I enjoy reading different, respectful perspectives from other posters, but this constant smugness is just too much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie Bear View Post

I enjoy reading different, respectful perspectives from other posters, but this constant smugness is just too much.
    Give me a break. Every time Chan won something, it's always same old same old accusations, Chan's overscored, Chan's making # mistakes, CoP sux, Judges awarded Chan regardless blah blah blah. Respectful perspectives?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie Bear View Post
    Apparently not

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213