Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
    First time glancing at it; how the heck can people be getting all snarktastic over Melissa's obvious plastic surgery and say NOTHING about the mannequin who used to be Jack Wagner?? Yikes!
    Jack Wagner does look like he's had work done. But, I think Melissa's looks worse. The whole finding his daughter thing bothered me. It just felt a bit contrived.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    Jack Wagner does look like he's had work done.
    Ya think?
    He doesn't even look like himself when he was younger.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Unfortunately. "show business" invites these excesses.
    If you want to continue working, you must appear "youthful".
    Many take it to extremes, unfortunately.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    I think it's more that Melissa looks different to more people--I've seen her when she was younger. I haven't got the slightest idea who Jack Wagner is. The soap audience is slipping big-time (hence soaps that have literally been on the air since before television getting cancelled, and insert your own joke about the plot having progressed two weeks in-story here) and I don't think there's a huge crossover any more with the DWTS audience.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    All the major competition shows seem to have the save now.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    Yeah, gotta love the way Jack didn't mention that his long-lost daughter was conceived when he was in a long-term relationship with another soap star who was also pregnant with his kid at the time.
    Details please?

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Yeah, gotta love the way Jack didn't mention that his long-lost daughter was conceived when he was in a long-term relationship with another soap star who was also pregnant with his kid at the time.
    I think the daughter is 23 and the son is 21. And maybe Jack and Kristina were on a break.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    Unfortunately. "show business" invites these excesses.
    If you want to continue working, you must appear "youthful".
    Many take it to extremes, unfortunately.
    There is an interview with Susan Sarandon in PEOPLE magazine this week. She admits to having had liposuction around her eyes and under her chin, but she also says something to the effect of there is no point in having so much plastic surgery that you look like a female impersonator of yourself
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    Ya think?
    He doesn't even look like himself when he was younger.
    I think he looks exactly the same, but 25 years older.

He's probably had some work done, but he's got lines in his face. The man loves golf, so he's in the sun probably more than he should be. He appears to be very fit. Obviously, the hair is dyed, but I think it's his. I guess I see something different than you see. I see a nice looking, 50-something man who's aged relatively well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie cut View Post
    I think he looks exactly the same, but 25 years older.

He's probably had some work done, but he's got lines in his face. The man loves golf, so he's in the sun probably more than he should be. He appears to be very fit. Obviously, the hair is dyed, but I think it's his. I guess I see something different than you see. I see a nice looking, 50-something man who's aged relatively well.
    I thought Jack Wagner is much better looking than that Latin guy (can't think of his name) that everyone is screaming about all the time. Yeah, he's got the "sexy" Latin thing going and has a great body and all from a distance, but when they show close-ups of his face, I just don't get it.

And I'm sorry to be snarky, but I just have to put this out there somewhere - every time I see Mark Ballas, I think his head is so small. Especially next to whichever female he's dancing with. And it's not just the female's big hair next to his short hair. Weird, I know, but it really crosses my mind eveery single time.

vCash
    A phone company here in Wisconsin has advised Packer Nation to vote throughout the show rather than waiting for show to finish because the phone lines are getting badly clogged.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    Details please?
    Jack was dating, then married to, his General Hospital co-star Kristina Wagner from 1986 through 2006.

Maybe he told her for 20 years that all he needs is just a little more time to be sure how, or who, he feels.

vCash
    Jack was dating, then married to, his General Hospital co-star Kristina Wagner from 1986 through 2006.

Maybe he told her for 20 years that all he needs is just a little more time to be sure how, or who, he feels.
    I remember her, she was gorgeous. I Googled her images, and she is still gorgeous.

vCash

They were off and on even after their older son was born and didn't marry until 1993. Doesn't make it okay that he clearly fooled around, but he wasn't married.

He and Kristina also separated and reconciled a few times before getting divorced. While the divorce was finalized in 2006, I believe they pretty much lived apart since 2001.

vCash

Used to love that song back in the Frisco days :

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345