Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeko View Post
    Well, Camerlengo's wife Anjelika Krylova choreographed Akiko Suzuki's SP this season, and the music was Edvin Marton version of Hungarian Rhapsody.
    why is everyone so rabidly anti Marton? He is an excellent violinist and did afterall win the 2006 Emmy Award in America for Best Composition, for the song "Romeo and Juliet" . I don't think his music is any worse than all the other overused classical music we're monotonously subjected to season after season after season. (I can do without his stage presence but his music adaptions are fine with me)
    As far as Plushy is concerned, I hope beyond hope that Camerlengo will pull him up by his bootstraps into a uncharacteristic choreo that will leave everyone mindboggled, just so I won't have to read any more anti Plush complaints about lack of this and lack of that and arm thrashing puppet show (??) etc. (listen to Euros B ESP commentators say how improved his routine was this year in that respect)

YEAH!
    vCash
    Marton is fine as a general proposition, but Plushenko using him for every single program makes his routines feel repetitive to a lot of people. It doesn't help that the last two LPs have been tango on top of that.

Left in the Kiss-n-Cry
    vCash
    I'm glad Evgeni is trying something new and is already starting to prep his programs for next season. Hopefully he can work on the choreography while getting his jumps back in shape following his recent surgery.
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12