View Poll Results: Which Performances Did You Enjoy Tonight? (Vote For As Many As You Like)

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • ?????????????????? Mystery Guest ?????????????????

0 0%
  • Colton Dixon

13 37.14%
  • DeAndre Brackensick

4 11.43%
  • Elise Testone

12 34.29%
  • Erika Van Pelt

12 34.29%
  • Heejun Han

0 0%
  • Hollie Cavanagh

16 45.71%
  • Jessica Sanchez

8 22.86%
  • Joshua Ledet

24 68.57%
  • Phillip Phillips

21 60.00%
  • Shannon Magrane

1 2.86%
  • Skylar Laine

6 17.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    GPF Barcelona here I come
    NYC, New Mexico, Azores, Cape Cod then Barcelona :)
    vCash
    I really liked Elise but not enjoying Deandre at all - but he got a standing ovation so I must be missing something? I do like his curls though he sang 'endless love' but really boring for me.. and I agree with jennifer that it was the wrong song..
    Thanks to PI .. I discovered I'm actually a Nontheist

"Love is better than Anger, Hope is better than fear" Jack Layton 1950-2011

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    steven looks like janice joplin
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4rkidz View Post
    I really liked Elise but not enjoying Deandre at all - but he got a standing ovation so I must be missing something? I do like his curls though he sang 'endless love' but really boring for me.. and I agree with jennifer that it was the wrong song..
    I agree with you. The standing ovation was ridiculous, but it means the judges want us to vote for Deandre. I missed Jessica-what did she sing?

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Tall Shannon sang Mariah's One Sweet Day in a glitter shorts suit sort of thing. She's not bad, rather bland, could put more passion into it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny12 View Post
    I agree with you. The standing ovation was ridiculous, but it means the judges want us to vote for Deandre. I missed Jessica-what did she sing?
    I missed her song.. I'm clicking about as criminal minds is on.. and am multi tasking marking papers.. skunk hair guy was enjoyed by Jennifer but not by Steven.. I'm a bit blah when it comes to him..

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    It wouldn't be surprising in the least if it was revealed that the list of song choices for tonight is Disc #1 of the soundtrack in Hell .

I'm not watching as I forgot it was on, but if that's tonight's offering, I'll stick to re-runs of The Big Bang Theory and the Friends marathon on Nick at Nite (and I'm not exactly a fan of Friends ).

Could some kind soul who is watching please post what each contestant sang, his/her thoughts on the performance, and what the Three Stooges had to say about them?

Also, how/what did they handle/say about Jermaine getting booted from the show?

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Erica, I like. (Big surprise, there hasn't been a season yet in which I didn't like the rocker chick.) She sang Heaven, PL, and did it pretty well, but I think she could do better.

and for all you looking for PBP, the judges liked her and the rendition but not the arrangement.

(Sorry, I'm doing laundry and shoe-shopping online so you only get a few contestants from me.)
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    I find this confrontation with Nigel and Jermaine way over the top and confrontational. It has nothing to do with the competition. Jermaine is giving his side of the story re the crime. Jermaine exits to his pretty singing.

Ryan says it's business as usual re the competiton, someone will be eliminated tomorrow.

vCash
    How awsomely refreshing is Skylar's background piece? "I was a terrible child!" Mom: "She was a mess..."

Singing Bonnie Raitt's "Love Sneakin Up on You." Doesn't quite have the power to pull it off, IMO.

Judges give her a tongue bath, and Jennifer blabbers some BS about how it's important for the judges to be honest and it's a disservice to the singers when they aren't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    I find this confrontation with Nigel and Jermaine way over the top and confrontational. It has nothing to do with the competition. Jermaine is giving his side of the story re the crime. Jermaine exits to his pretty singing.

Ryan says it's business as usual re the competiton, someone will be eliminated tomorrow.
    I'm so confuzzled.. missed the above interaction so not sure what it means?

vCash
    Jessica sang Turning the Beat Around and IMO was pretty fantastic. Judges panned it but seemed to be reading from a script. Phillip did Hard to Handle and was just incredible. Heejun was just ok on Right Here Waiting. Same for Deandre on Endless Love...he's just really lacking in power. Elise sounded great on Let's Stay Together. Erika did Heaven and was drowned out by the backing track- she was both good and bad at the same time. Shannon did One Sweet Day and was quite bad, very weak vocals but the judges praised it to the high heavens. Colton did some song called Broken Hearted and kinda did well with it although it didn't really have much hook to it, it was sort of just random and forgettable. Skylar did "Love Sneaking Up on You" and was good but not my favorite ever from her. Joshua and Hollie are closing out the show, 24 more minutes...seems like there *should* be time for a secret 12th contestant...hmmm...

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Someone will be eliminated tomorrow, as planned.

vCash

They taped a segment where the two of them sat down with Jermaine and confronted him with all their "information." The said if he had come clean at the beginning they would have understood blah blah. It was so awkward and creepy that I turned and missed the part where Jermaine was explaining himself. But in the end they booted him.

vCash
    I didn't like jessica's Turn The Beat around but after watching everybody'sperformance so far hers is turning out to be one of the better ones. Skylar and Elize did their thing too, rest is hohum..zzzzz including the judges.

The crawfish woke me up.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Joshua put A LOT into When a Man Loves a Woman. Wonderful performance, I laughed when he took his jacket off. Jennifer said it's the best thing she's ever seen on AI, but it was quite a performance.

vCash
    They brought Joshua a giant tub of crawfish on the stage. His background piece pretty standard, grew up singing in church, etc. Singing "When a Man Loves a Woman." Has to say its Michael Bolton's version to make it fit the category. His interpretation much more reminiscent of Percy Sledge than of Bolton. Doing a pretty damn good job. Judges standing well before the end. Jennifer appears to be in post-coital shock. It's kind of gross. Tongue bath, Jen says it's the best thing she's ever seen on AI. I don't know about that, but it was really good. Randy says it was because of the crawfish. Steven rambling about god. Looking back, I actually can't think of a better performance on this show since Adam Lambert's run.

vCash
    Hollie killed it tonight. She is so tiny but has a ton of a power and a great tone. I absolutely loved that and usually don't like it when people take on Celine
    Kyle

vCash
    Hollie with Celine's "Power of Love." Nice but not perfect. Pales a little going after Joshua. Judges like it, saying they saved the best for last with her and Joshua. You can tell though that even they are a bit deflated after Joshua.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Joshua best, West Coasters should not miss that one in particular.

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Lots of talented people this year, actually. I missed Phillip and Colton but liked what I heard from the snippets. Get rid of Deandre and Shannon and the rest can duke it out.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast