Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    Rachel & Brendan -- get off my show, please.
    ^^This - and I've never seen Big Brother so I have no history of hating her.

Last night we were watching live and so wished we could have fast forwarded past her every time she was on screen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I know Rachel is a hot mess x infinity, but Angel is a bitch.
    I Angel for her brand of bitch -- she OWNS it. She and Roids are ornery ... fun, dirty mouths, and snarky snarky snarky.

Angel: I haven't had that much salami since high school.
    Angel and Ralph: Long, barely-holding-in-the-sophomoric-laughter, pause.
    Besides, ANYONE making Red Rachel the butt of their jokes and ridicule is in my book.

BBro Rachel is the worst. Continual nails-on-the-chalkboard raw nerve. Absolutely the worst TARRacer to have to watch ... not counting the Weaver females from the season we most try to forget.

The "Tools" aren't living up to their FSU nickname, as they seem to be far sweeter and self-effacing than their looks, career choice, introduction video and episode, and nickname would indicate.

The demeaning, holier-than-thou Army Douchebag could learn something from these two muscle bunnies.

Strong leg. Nice reflection of Italy, good challenges, and a great last scene. Team BPA's charity seemed very genuine and heartfelt. They obviously didn't expect to be pulled out on-camera to do the gifting, and it could've been far more uncomfortable than it was (I believe that charity should be as intended -- done in private and without fanfare) ... but it turned out to be a special scene.
    Last edited by Beefcake; 03-12-2012 at 04:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    I Angel for her brand of bitch -- she OWNS it. She and Roids are ornery ... fun, dirty mouths, and snarky snarky snarky. Besides, ANYONE making Red Rachel the butt of their jokes and ridicule is in my book.
    Agree! I LOVE Angel! And I think Roids is pretty hot, too. They are probably my favorite team this season. With all the snarking, they seem to get along with each other fairly well.

On to Rachel. W... T... F.... was with the outfit? The greens didn't even compliment each other! Did she have a history of wearing sparkly, slime green wrap skirts over bulky sweats in BB? Gosh, I can't stand that woman. She is the real tool on this race. Brendan nees to run far, far away and as quickly as possible.

And, darn it TAR, you made me cry. The charity from the Border Patrol guys was very, very decent and totally unexpected. Good for them, and good for Bopper and Pukey staying in the race. I've come to like them even though I can only understand them with subtitles.

vCash
    Forgot to add that the name of BOTH challenges sounded like euphemisms for, uh, something else. Was that intentional, or just my own dirty mind?

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Besides, ANYONE making Red Rachel the butt of their jokes and ridicule is in my book.
    You forgot the part where Vanessa said that Team Brenchel WOULD do the sausage detour, snicker, snicker--cut to Brenchel heading off to the sausage detour.

Bwahahaha!

The "Tools" aren't living up to their FSU nickname, as they seem to be far sweeter and self-effacing than their looks, career choice, introduction video and episode, and nickname would indicate.
    Pfffft. You just have a crush on "Fitness."

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    On to Rachel. W... T... F.... was with the outfit? The greens didn't even compliment each other! Did she have a history of wearing sparkly, slime green wrap skirts over bulky sweats in BB?
    It was bright yellow on my screen, which I think might be even worse .
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    For those of you who are meeting Brenchel for the first time, yes, Rachel is nauseating with her crocadile tears & demands to be treated with kid gloves but make no mistake, Brenden is no prize. He is arrogant, overbearing & surprise, surprise: in this episode he found time to list all his degrees. They believe they are more intelligent than anyone else, better looking & oh! so charming. Why don't people love them? I think its interesting that they aren't getting extra help from locals the way that Rob & Amber did.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by merrywidow View Post
    For those of you who are meeting Brenchel for the first time, yes, Rachel is nauseating with her crocadile tears & demands to be treated with kid gloves but make no mistake, Brenden is no prize. He is arrogant, overbearing & surprise, surprise: in this episode he found time to list all his degrees. They believe they are more intelligent than anyone else, better looking & oh! so charming. Why don't people love them? I think its interesting that they aren't getting extra help from locals the way that Rob & Amber did.
    This. He's a complete jerk, and she's the one who should be Once Brendan was eliminated last season, she actually wasn't too bad - and she won.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by merrywidow View Post
    I think its interesting that they aren't getting extra help from locals the way that Rob & Amber did.
    I'm not sure how widely spread Big Brother is broadcast around the world like Survivor is, so I'm sure that's probably part of it. I think Brenchel fully expected to be recognized and helped along everywhere they went.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I Angel for her brand of bitch -- she OWNS it. She and Roids are ornery ... fun, dirty mouths, and snarky snarky snarky.
    Eh, she seems like a run of the mill high school "mean girl" picking on easy targets and thinking it makes her adorable and funny. And she seems obsessed with Rachel I will if her focusing on what Rachel is doing instead of her own race causes them to get eliminated.

That said, Rachel is a nightmare. The whole "I did this show so I could have a free trip around the world...it was supposed to be FUN...wah wah wah..." I guess Brenchel didn't bother watching any previous seasons of TAR before signing up?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Yes, it should be fun.
    However, there is some effort involved.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Can somebody please just get rid of Rachel? Like now.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12