Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

American Horror Story, Season 2: Casting news

How about Agatha Christi style where the last remaining person is the killer?!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    There is one episode left right? I wonder what there is left to do?! But I hope whatever it is, Kit survives and has a happy ending. LOL
    It will probably show what happens to Sister Jude. And the new serial killer (Dylan Mcdermott).

Hopefully it picks up where the first episode with Adam Levine left off. i want more Adam!!! Even if he's laying dead on a floor the whole episode....nude of course.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    How about Agatha Christi style where the last remaining person is the killer?!
    That works too!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Hopefully it picks up where the first episode with Adam Levine left off. i want more Adam!!! Even if he's laying dead on a floor the whole episode....nude of course.
    Ewww... He's not my cup of tea so you could have 'em.

vCash
    Adam. Nude. Laying on a floor. That works for me
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    There is one episode left right? I wonder what there is left to do?! But I hope whatever it is, Kit survives and has a happy ending. LOL
    Yeah, I'm hoping against hope that Kit gets whatever passes for a happy ending this season. The poor guy just can't seem to catch any kind of break.
    "Liking this sport is ridiculous, so you’re a little different for liking it, she explained. But you’re allowed to like what you like." - Robert Samuels

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I enjoyed the season finale. A little bit Adam Levine. A little bit serial killer. Briarcliff shut down.

And Kit took care of Sister Jude!!!

We all got what we were hoping for.

I'm ready for season 3!!!

vCash
    I also really enjoyed the finale. Everything tied together nicely. Couple things, I missed the beginning....did they show the Adam Levine character? Also, I don't remember what exactly happened to his wife?
    And the very end, with Lana & Sister Jude...the whole evil looks back was lost on me.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

American Horror Story, Season 2: Casting news

It was lost on me too. I finally read around and realized it was just going back and showing us how true Jude's words were about being careful what you wish for.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by La La Candy View Post
    Couple things, I missed the beginning....did they show the Adam Levine character? Also, I don't remember what exactly happened to his wife?
    And the very end, with Lana & Sister Jude...the whole evil looks back was lost on me.
    Yes, they showed the modern-day Bloody Face lurking around Briarcliff when the couple was there -- he was the one who took Adam Levine's arm off. A few episodes ago, they showed the wife strapped to a table and Bloody Face Jr. about to do some terrible things to her.

I really liked that finale. I hope the aliens took Kit somewhere nice and healed him; he deserved it. I thought Jude's relationship with Kit's children was really sweet. And wow -- even though I had a feeling all along that Lana would make it, those last scenes were really tense. I liked this season more than the first one, and I'm not sure why. I think I found the characters more compelling overall.
    "Liking this sport is ridiculous, so you’re a little different for liking it, she explained. But you’re allowed to like what you like." - Robert Samuels

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CynicElle View Post
    Yes, they showed the modern-day Bloody Face lurking around Briarcliff when the couple was there -- he was the one who took Adam Levine's arm off. A few episodes ago, they showed the wife strapped to a table and Bloody Face Jr. about to do some terrible things to her.

I really liked that finale. I hope the aliens took Kit somewhere nice and healed him; he deserved it. I thought Jude's relationship with Kit's children was really sweet. And wow -- even though I had a feeling all along that Lana would make it, those last scenes were really tense. I liked this season more than the first one, and I'm not sure why. I think I found the characters more compelling overall.
    Thanks! I did see the episode with the wife strapped to the table - but wondered if they ever confirmed what actually happened to her (I made my own assumption). Agree it was a great season...I remember reading somewhere that season 1 was a family drama and season 2 was a work drama.

Overall, I think both seasons take themes we can relate to, and expands them to horrific and supernatural proportions. Like in Season 1 - anyone who's had a teenage daughter can relate on some level and in Season 2, most people at some point in life have had a nightmare of a boss, like early Sister Jude. I really find it's just a brilliant series that has left me shocked at times and even horrified...but yes, the characters are fascinating. Really looking forward to what Season 3 brings.

vCash
    What did you all think of the season generally?

I thought that the show did an excellent job of showing irony - Lana Winters (Sarah Paulson) was a horribly victimized by all of Sister Jude (Jessica Lange), Dr. Threadson (Zach Quinto), Dr. Arden (Cromwell), and the Devil (Lilly Rabe). But she ended up being the survivor, coming out on top, famous, wealthy, and she actually became a sadist when it came to her own son (Dylan McDermott).

Sister Jude was the embodiment of evil at the beginning, but ended up the victim whom you cheered for. I'm glad she found some peace. Her evil actually was slowly overshadowed during the course of the show by Dr. Threadson, Dr. Arden and the Devil.

Going back, one storyline I enjoyed was the story involving Anne Frank (Franka Potente). I thought it was clever to introduce Anne Frank as a 30-something into a 1964 show.

vCash
    Finally saw the season final. So happy that Kit and Lana both had happy lives. I was bracing myself for the absolutely worst. Hopefully the Aliens fixed Kit up and he lived a long and happy life.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123