Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Ubering Max Aaron, Bobrova/Soloviev,Sotnikova, Gordi Pots!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky166 View Post
    Still...she's half his age! When she isn't wearing 10 lbs of makeup she looks all of about 14! It's just sickening. But she seems to be a bit of a diva and attention seeker and we all know how Morozov is, so in some ways, I have to wonder if it's true...
    Hold the presses! Men don't date people half their age???? That's news to me anyway, we shouldn't even be discussing her. I'll wait and continue this convo April 25

P.S. I hardly doubt they care what other people think

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemestone View Post
    Hold the presses! Men don't date people half their age???? That's news to me anyway, we shouldn't even be discussing her. I'll wait and continue this convo April 25

P.S. I hardly doubt they care what other people think
    Okay but here's the thing, compared to some of his other students, Morozov is not that gross in the Kiss N' Cry with Elena. I mean, with Flo, there is always lots of heaving petting going on and it's just nasty , and he's not the only one, there is a lot of back rubbing and whispering going on when he's with Voronov and Leonova too, but with Elena...not so much. I guess it was the same way with Miki too though.

Ubering Max Aaron, Bobrova/Soloviev,Sotnikova, Gordi Pots!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky166 View Post
    Okay but here's the thing, compared to some of his other students, Morozov is not that gross in the Kiss N' Cry with Elena. I mean, with Flo, there is always lots of heaving petting going on and it's just nasty , and he's not the only one, there is a lot of back rubbing and whispering going on when he's with Voronov and Leonova too, but with Elena...not so much. I guess it was the same way with Miki too though.
    Maybe that's due to the her being the classy one. Maybe she doesn't want Nikita to feel awkward while her an Morozov slob each other down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by babayaga View Post
    I don't think it's a Russian culture thing. I don't know about Elena and Nikita, but the way Volosozhar and Trankov are acting with each other definitely makes me think there is something between them. And Tatjana also seems to be relatively cold with Stanislav now.
    Honestly, i don't ever recall Volosozhar treated Stan differently, even when they were skating together. They never had this hot passion (lol) after they skate, never anything in the kiss and cry either. so i don't think it's much different now. It's more due to Stan is a very quiet and reserved guy though I think.

vCash
    Yeah, I would've never even guessed they were together hadn't I read it somewhere online (and even then I couldn't believe it). Tatiana and Maxim on the other hand... the chemistry has been there from day one! They have passion all over their faces when they look at each other Also, I'd never seen Max smile so much before she came around.

But the situation must be really awkward. If Stas can be ok with it and still coach them normally, I can have nothing but respect for him.

vCash
    Well that could explain why Stas has looked sad for a while specially noticable in Paris where he looked very emotional after their skate at the Gala to" Aimee".At that time I thought he felt sad not skating that program with Tanya that he wanted to be out there instead of Max.People said he had been looking sad for a while. I don't think Stas is a trained coach so not sure how that works if he "can" coach others.Surely he knows plenty and has a big experience but educations counts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lis View Post
    Well that could explain why Stas has looked sad for a while specially noticable in Paris where he looked very emotional after their skate at the Gala to" Aimee".At that time I thought he felt sad not skating that program with Tanya that he wanted to be out there instead of Max.People said he had been looking sad for a while. I don't think Stas is a trained coach so not sure how that works if he "can" coach others.Surely he knows plenty and has a big experience but educations counts.
    I think he is a trained coach and has other pairs. A job's a job, why would he quit coaching one of the best teams? It would be quit a nice addition to his resume.

vCash
    well I have been confirmed he isn't a trained coach which surprises me and yes training the best team is indeed a nice addition to a resume so good luck to him in his job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lis View Post
    Do you have a video of this? I thought V/T skated their SP at the Gala? and I don't think the camera ever shows the coaches for gala..
    Last edited by Yukari Lepisto; 04-03-2012 at 09:07 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mia joy View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there's something going on between Volosozhar and Trankov? Some of their after-program interactions (as well as some off ice hints I saw in Nice) would suggest so, however I thought she was with Stanislav?
    I thought I was the only one who noticed this.
    He (Stanislav) did not look too happy with them.

YEAH!
    vCash
    What do people mean about Stanislav not being a trained coach? I know a lot of the Russian skaters go to sports school to get some kind of certificate... not sure if there were such schools in Ukraine where V&M trained. But my understanding was that Stas has a lot of coaching experience. He retired after 2002 and I think he was coaching in Galina Kukar's group but came out of retirement to skate with Tatiana. She has also referred to him being her partner/coach/lover even while they were skating together, and I'm sure he also helped out with some of the younger pairs.

vCash
    No I don' t have a video of that, I saw it live, sitting rather close were he was watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Nathalie Pechalat and Tomas Verner (are they still together?)
    Yes, at least what Alban Préaubert (new commentator for Eurosport France) said during Verner's performence last week, and the other commentator - Philippe Pélissier who was as usual tough with Verner' skating, suddenly become nicer to Verner after that announcement.

Another international couple - Lu Chen and Denis Petrov (from Beshke/Petrov) - married now (btw Beshke-Petrov married and later divorced)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber View Post
    Yes, at least what Alban Préaubert (new commentator for Eurosport France) said during Verner's performence last week
    off topic, but I was so thrilled to see Alban in Nice as a Eurosport commentator! Good for him!

re: Tomas and Nathalie - his facebook is rather clear about them still being together she's definitely one lucky girl, Tomas is such a great guy. Also she gets to skate with Fabian, so she's double lucky. No fair!

vCash
    My cousin (A skating fan for five years) can't tell Anna Cappellini & Nathalie Pechalat apart.
    But he fancies them both

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaFan View Post
    My cousin (A skating fan for five years) can't tell Anna Cappellini & Nathalie Pechalat apart.
    But he fancies them both
    Erm, they don't even look that much alike. Anna is taller and curvier and has darker hair and lighter skin than Nathalie. But, they are both very pretty .

Poor Nathalie, she must get a heart attack every time Tomas skates, one never knows what to expect with him...

vCash
    Have you seen the tweets and pictures that Maxim and Tatiana are sending from their holiday cottage? They get me suspicious, especially the one where Tatiana is sitting half naked in front of the fire place. I bet Maxim took that picture. Are they together there or is Stanislav with them??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceIceBaby View Post
    Have you seen the tweets and pictures that Maxim and Tatiana are sending from their holiday cottage? They get me suspicious, especially the one where Tatiana is sitting half naked in front of the fire place. I bet Maxim took that picture. Are they together there or is Stanislav with them??
    Apperently Maxim and Tatiana have been dating for a while. She is no longer together with Stanislav.

vCash
    I was also looking their photos and they only have photos of each other. They are cute together but i feel bad for Stanislav.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovenyc View Post
    I was also looking their photos and they only have photos of each other. They are cute together but i feel bad for Stanislav.
    BEYOND CUTE.. they are HOT... I was actually hoping they would get together off ice when I saw them get together on ice..

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast